Phonak Audéo Sphere

Haha, I today read something about xMEMS:

(its also about new type of active vent; CC: @WhiteHat, @pproducts )

4 Likes

The battery is definitely larger than 13. I made a comparison with my fingernail and it’s dimensions are definitely the same as disposable 675.

1 Like

Yeah it’d make perfect sense, because there’s a lot of juice being sucked out of the battery for the extra features on these .

1 Like

Looks like the pre hype was so good that the Spears are now on backorder :face_with_head_bandage:

“Major hearing aid shortage” makes it sound like the rains didn’t come when the hearing aid seeds were about to germinate in the fields. Nothing to do with us or market manipulation!

7 Likes

This comment made my day! :joy:

3 Likes

I’ve completely lost the last bit of respect I had for him.

3 Likes

Anybody gotten any feedback on how long it might take to get new orders fulfilled?

Are also customised models available, like ITC and ITE?

Go back and look at original announcement or Phonak web page to be sure, but I think ITEs are only available in the non Sphere Infinio models.

3 Likes

Spoke to Wholesale Hearing today and they say that they have four base colours (champagne, chestnut? silver grey and dark grey) dispatching from the 9th September and the other colours at some point between then and the end of the year, as Phonak are prioritising the most popular colours.

2 Likes

that is a big ass dude… Hughe instrument

I just gone mine in today from Direct Hearing

1 Like

Smashing and what are your first impression?
Thx

I’m brand new to HA’s with low hearing loss so I can’t really answer yet.

You can insert your tonal audiogram (and WRS in quiet) by clicking “My forum”, which is at the top of the page.

When you feel up to describing the experience, please mention the type of dome or, in the case of an earmold, the diameter of the venting. This is one.of the keys to evaluating the effectiveness of Audeo Infinio Sphere new features.

For example, every AI marketing item on Phonak’s page is shown with closed coupling which helps prevent noise from entering the ear canal.

It’s a sign that new marketing works. AI!

Ai wlll solve our problems.

Eventually @DaveL, AI might just do that, it would be nice to think it’s theoretically possible? Thinking out loudly, for us with more profound losses, something like a neck worn hearing aid, like the military use for communications, with all the gubbings, like a larger battery or multiple batteries, larger processors, Bluetooth LE Audio, Perhaps an FM Radio, could be mounted on the neckpiece… I have mentioned this before on here… I believe most severe/profound users, don’t care diddly about aesthetics, we just want to hear as well as possible… Cheers Kev :wink:

6 Likes

@kevels55

It’s wonderful seeing the enthusiasm of people responding to the latest Phonak hearing aid on this site. AI is helping already.

Phonak helped me. My 3 year old hearing aids were replaced at end of warranty. I’m confident future hearing aids will be better.

1 Like

Somewhat similar is here:

The World’s First Hearing Aid with MEMS Speaker Technology is Powered by xMEMS’ Montara - xMEMS

2 Likes