Pair Jabra Enhanced Pro 10 to Laptop

I have been trying to pair my Jabra Enhanced Pro 10’s to my W11 laptop and so far I can not get them to pair. I would like to stream the audio from my laptop to my HA’s. Otherwise I have to remove my HA’s, plug in my earphones and when I’m done put my HA’s on again. Is this something that can be done? Do I need another accessory? Or a deferent set of HA’s to do this.

1 Like

You cannot connect these directly, they use ASHA protocol to connect which is unsupported by W11.
Only Phonaks can do that as an exception, because they keep using Bluetooth Classic still.
You’d need MultiMic accessory to connect through.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip about using a Multi Mic to do this!

1 Like

So I can plug a cord from the multi mic into the 3.5 audio port on the laptop and the multi mic will stream the audio to the Jabra Enhanced Pro 10 via Bluetooth? If so Sweet! Thanks.

2 Likes

I thought that Bluetooth was a protocol itself. It is interesting that there are different Bluetooth protocols. That leads me to question is there a device that I could pair to the laptop (what protocol?) and then the device will broadcast in ASHA out, so the Jabra could pick it up without needing to plug in to the audio jack of the laptop?

Yes, that device is your smartphone, I think that only certain Android devices adapted ASHA, and it will be abandoned soon as new universal standard is already replacing it [LE Audio/Auracast]
There are apps like this one than can make your phone into a streamer [laptop->phone-> your HAs].
Apples version of ASHA, MFi, got implemented into macOS very recently, and certain [newer] macbooks can stream to some HAs directly.
I have no idea what protocol between HAs and the mics/streamers is used, they’re too old for ASHA

1 Like

I’m trying to get AudioRelay to connect to my Pixel 7.

Do it via USB, lower latetency, the phone has to be connected in tethering mode. Or you can do it via Wi-Fi, the latency will be higher.

I got it working! But it’s backward from the phone to the laptop.

What? What do you mean? :smiley:

I have the PC as the server and the Pixel as the player on the PC app.
I have the Pixel as the server and the PC as the player on the Pixel and the audio only plays on the PC from the Pixel. I can’t figure how to make the PC as the server on the phone app. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it and can’t get it to change. I’m watching Ytube about this now.

Ah, I see, I wasn’t even aware that you could do that. Now I’ve looked at the PC app, and you have to switch things around, you have to use the SERVER tab on PC :slight_smile:

I have not figured out how to do that yet. Frustrated. Will sleep on it tonight and figure it out tomorrow.

Can you show me how your PC app looks? Maybe I can help.

Here is the pc server screen

Here is the Player screen

I can stream to the PC but so far not from the PC to the Pixel

Disconnect it all and start from the SERVER tab on PC
And player tab on your phone.

Also the latency via Wi-Fi is too high for watching movies (at least for me). Some video players allow you to mitigate that by slowing the video independently from the audio.

It’s fine when connected via USB though.

1 Like

Resound Phone Clip+ would also work , wouldn’t it?

Ok Reginald, I shut down the Pixel and rebooted it and now I can stream from PC to Pixel! Yeah! Thanks
Last night I thought that a reboot may reestablish the connections and it did!

1 Like