Oticon xceed problem

i need a help
i have two oticon xceed 1 UP hearing aid but i thing the right side not synchronize with left

when start both hearing aids only the left side who stimulate the tonality of start (tinnn)
the spacial sound management is not working

it s normal or something is not working ?

thank a lot

1 Like

@mehdisouid94: I don’t think this is something that can be diagnosed with certainty on the Forum. There are very knowledgeable Members who can help you to troubleshoot your hearing aids, but you may have to take them in to your HCP’s office. Is this easy to do in your country?

Wait for a while … I’m sure some of the local experts will respond.

1 Like

there s no hcp office in my country

hope to get help from experts here

2 Likes

@mehdisouid94: I understand. We are celebrating our new year, so a reply from an expert may be slower than usual in showing up. But I’m sure the Members will help you as much as is possible.

3 Likes

hope to talk someone expert
i didnt found any support line on oticon page
hope someone here can help

@mehdisouid94: Unfortunately, I possess no expertise that will help you. My only support can be to encourage you to be patient, and to express your issues as clearly as possible, considering that you’re not writing in your native language.

1 Like

Can you press the button on your right and it beep?

If not, then likely your right Aid is faulty

If yes, then likely you’ll need them to relinked within the software Altho can’t be totally sure.

1 Like

Wow no one at all,What country are you in?
If you want, you could try DIY, all you’ll need is software and hardware- Noahlink wireless.

1 Like

i try DIY by my self i can program the hearing aid by my self

i need for any oticon technical support

@tenkan: I’m guessing Algeria, :fire_extinguisher:

2 Likes

Ok so you reprogrammed your HAs and you still have this issue? Did you make sure to “tick” the box’s binaural coordination.

You are asking, if Oticon Xceed 1 support: Spatial Sound LX for Binaural Processing ?

Please see the Xceed comparision and OPN comparision on pages 13/15 in this PDF file

Page 13 showing OPN , on page 15 you find the Xceed comparision.

For the Xceed it does not show Spatial Sound LX , whereas the OPN 1 does support Spatial Sound LX

See also: Opn S have Spatial Sound but Xceed have not.

1 Like