Oticon On App…. Going, going, gone…

On App being phased out as it apparently doesn’t work with iOS 17: the Companion App replaces it.

Unless you’re in particular need, I’d be tempted not to install it at all though: as the basic treble tap functions seem to cover most of the stuff you’d need to change on a day to day basis.

It works with iOS 16. Pephaps this is some kind of incompatibility, and the On app will be updated. As I understand, the Companion only works with Reals, older models work very slow with Companion.

@Lostdeaf

It is going soon.

It is bad news(( Companion works too slow with my Xceeds. So I won’t update my iPhone.

For me with my Xceed, the Companion App is slower than Phonak which says a lot.

1 Like

Updated my Companion to 1.2.1, and it cannot find my Xceeds 1 SP anymore. So far, so worse. Oticon, stop your falling!!!

1 Like

I am using the latest companion app on my Samsung S23 with my More1 aids and so far it is very stable.

2 Likes

@cvkemp Have you HearingFitness in your Companion app?

No i don’t, from something i read, it requires an update.

The update is out today. Update your app and see if it works just as well.

No there seems to be a needed update to my aids from what i read. I have the latest version of the app.

Oticon released a new 1.1.0 firmware for the Real HAs.

I have the More1 aids, but will be getting the Real1 aids this next month.

I cannot connect my Xceeds to Companion anymore, even after deleting and pairing my aids and deleting and reinstalling Companion.

Did you try to open bluetooth settings of your phone and delete the pairing to the phone itself?

And after that restart the phone and then pair the HAs again with your phone ?

2 Likes

Yes, I tried all. I am IT engineer, so… ))

As you can see, old On app can connect, but Companion can’t.

Companion app is very slow on my Own 1 aids compared to ON app,also sound equalizer isn’t showing up after updating to 1.2.1

1 Like

Companion app doesn’t work on my iWatch

@lgbuck62 Companion app works with my apple watch, as long as I leave the app running (in the background) on my phone. However you have to hunt for a watch face that it works with - I haven’t found many.

Edit to say I have the More 1’s. Not sure if that makes a difference.

1 Like