Oticon On App…. Going, going, gone…

I am running the latest Companion App on my Samsung S23 Ultra and it works perfectly with my REAL 1 aids which are updated to the latest firmware. Sounds like an IOS compatibility issue?

I haven’t found any it works with yet! At least any that I would be willing to use day in and day out.

UPDATE: I have managed to find a few it works with ok, just nothing I’m thrilled with.

I’m using it with More 1’s with no issues.

1 Like

So Companion is only suitable for More and Real, not for older models. But Xceed is a “newer and modern” superpower HA, so Oticon put us in an awkward position.

I am using the Oticon ON app with IOS 17.6 It is working nicely.
I have to mention that a week of so ago the ON app failed to work at all and I ended up using the Companion app. However I recently update to the latest Beta and the Companion app just failed to detect my aids. Peculiarly, the app was able to detect them when I tried the ‘find my aids’ part but refused to connect to them when I tried to switch to the regular part.
Anyway I am using Oticon On now and am happy it works.

1 Like

From what my audiologist told me today the ON app will be disabled within the next couple of weeks.

I was on 17.6 beta also and the On app was very buggy, especially when the app would try to open after having been closed. The app would try and reboot but would eventually crash completely. I ended up having to delete it and redownload. Then it would work normal until closed again. I like the companion app but would enjoy it more if I could find a watch face I like to put the app on.