Oticon Genie 2019.1 download

Hi, I am looking for the Oticon Genie2 software download link. thanks

I sent you a PM (private message) with the link that you requested.

1 Like

The latest should be 2020.2 now. If for some reason you get an older version, make sure to run an updater to get the latest version.

Also, the Oticon More now will only work with the NoahLink Wireless, but the older OPN and OPN S should still work with the other hardware like before.

Oticon’s download page now states that you must first install Genie 2020.1 before you can install Genie 2020.2.

1 Like

I just used Genie 2 a few days ago and went to do some tweaking today and it’s no longer on my computer. I also can’t find the download link on the Oticon website. Help! Can someone provide the link?

Check your PMs. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could you please also send me the link to install the Genie 2 2020 version?
Thank you.

Hello, could you please send me the link to install Genie 2 2020 version?
Thank you.

For DIY Help; Click PVC’s Avatar on any PVC forum post; Click PVC’s Featured Topic;
and find Fitting Software Links and Sources

You will find Oticon Genie2 readily available there.

It appears that the Oticon Genie 2 2022.1 software is no longer available for anyone to download from the Oticon web site. It now requires an ID and password to log into the Oticon web site and seems to only be available for professionals who are in the audiology business.

If anyone knows of a web address where the software can be downloaded now please chime in and let us know.

The USA version stopped working. But the Canada download for Genie2 2022.1 (linked in the post above your post) still works.

PVC,

Thanks for that info. I wasn’t aware that the Canadian download site was still available. Hopefully it will continue to be accessible to everyone.

can you share the download link with me please

also for me please.
thank you

I need genie 2019.1, I can’t find it, do you have a copy???

I know you wont believe this, But

Genie (is only for older/Legacy hearing aids) and, only goes as high as Genie 2017.1.
2017.1 is the last release of Genie (for older/Legacy hearing aids).

After that, everything is Genie 2 for newer/current hearing aids.

But let’s wait to see what @GeekMan has to say.

I’m sorry, I only have Genie 2022.1 - the older versions are not available as far as I know and even the newest one cannot be downloaded from Oticon unless one has a professional account with them.

1 Like

Don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for your DIY projects.

They are still available, not as easy as it was to find.

Hello friends,

I also need Oticon Genie 2022 software, and I have programming device already. Somebody who has already the files, kindly please to share the link in PM. I’ve tried to download from Oticon website, but unfortunately I haven’t my own oticon professional account.

Thank you

Check your private messages.