Oticon Genie 2019.1 download

If it’s that 4.1GB file it includes the legacy versions as well.

The one I have is about 2 GB so I think it is just version 2022.1

Yes thx - got the “old” 2017.1
Now i’m looking for a hi pro usb (mini) and cables + flex connect - any good (standard) source?

eBay comes to mind, but definitely getting harder to find these things, Mini HiPro from AliExpress is another I’ve used.

Click on @pvc avatar to see if there’s any links for this stuff there.

The Hearing Club for Flexstrips $20-a-pair → Programming Adapter choose size 10, 312, 13 or FLEX STRIPS Comes with two adapters

Though, watch out because you may end up ordering programming pills by mistake. The two are side-by-side and are very difficult to distinguish which one you are ordering.

mini-Pro Aliexpress/seller ForSound

Hi Pro EBay - Make sure it’s USB, I saw a serial Hi Pro (with no cables-nothing but trouble) for sale on EBay.

CS44 cables?? I dunno? All I see on EBay are Phonak CS44a cables which have pins 3&4 reversed. Maybe these are getting hard to find?

Tip: when searching add “hearing” to help find cables for hearing aids.

1 Like

today i tried my luck at a hearing care professional. he could not connect to my device (Oticon Agil Pro miniRITE). he told me that probably the 3 pin contact area (next to the battary) is corroded and therfore he can’t connect - which is quite common with this devices.
really? … or is he just kidding me?

Oh that’s a bit of a bummer, actually it’s possible, so both or just one? but he’d still need to connect those flex connecters/strips the right way, they only fit one way to make a connection.

Yeah, like @tenkan said both or just one? It would be interesting to know how hard your Audi tried??

Sometime you can insert them slightly crooked (off to one side a bit) and that will stop you from connecting. Also, the black alignment dot faces up.

tried with my (needle extended) multimeter - and its always a “piep” right away
he argued about the age and the not up to date technology …
i personaly felt he wants to sell new ones - but i may be wrong

finally i got the hi pro - and i had no problem in connecting and/or programming my H.A.!

A big thank’s to all who helped me get the needed information - programs - devices !!!
it’s so much better now - and, as i’m just getting used to the work with the program, there still there is room to improfe the settings.
thanks a lot - this forum is a great resource and help

1 Like

Hi

I am looking for a link for the Genie 2 software.

Thank you

Check your private messages.

Hi,
I am looking for the software Genie 2, could you share the link, please…

Thank you!!!

Welcome to the forum sure it’s available but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY projects.
Do read the user guide as well as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hearing aids consider how many channels they have.
Phonak Nathos Auto UP

Hi, I am looking for the Oticon Genie2 software download link. thanks

16 channels only……….

Hi there, sure it’s available, you’ll also need the correct programming device as well, from OPN a Noahlink wireless programming device.

Check your private messages.

Hello again, I am an Oticon OWN 1 IIC user. Does it work with Noahlink connection?