Oticon Genie 2 2023 download?

Welcome to the forum,sure it’s available, great you have your Noahlink wireless sorted as well, do read the user guide for genie as it’s very helpful for setting up and ease of use. If you need anything else just ask on the forum, plenty of us doing DIY to help you along.

@firenzel could you please send me a link to Genie 2 2023, can’t find it anywhere! i have a noahlink, and oticon reals, but want to tweak them.

Hi all, because I am not quite satisfied with the settings of my oticon opnS1 hearing aids and my hearing care professional is not really willing to dive in to it more, I am looking for acces to the genie 2 software, so I can fine tune them myself with the Noahlink connection. Hope you can help, thanks!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, and yes you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device, do read the Genie user guides as well, very handy for setting up the first time.

Thank you very much for your help, I just need to program Oticon real and compare to Phonak P90 Paradise

1 Like

@firenzel Please send me the link when you can, thanks a lot! :smiley:

Hello @firenzel…is it possible to still receive a download link for this software? Longtime Oticon wearer, now with Real1 aids and would like to work with the software and appropriate hardware. Moved recently and the Audi in this area is a wonderful.pwrson but surely doesn’t seem to fully understand the capability of the software. Thanks in advance!

I really need te Genie 2 software for Windows & Phone (if there is an app to use with it).

The fitting at audiologist’s office doesn’t rep real world situations AND they didn’t enable tinnitus support Andre Oticon app literally only mutes, adjusts volume/amplification and the auto sync with y iPhone sounds like tinny garbage. I cannot go 35 mins @$45 per visit to adjust Oticon Real1 mini in a quiet office. I can’t wear them because it sounds like ASMR all day &the advanced AI still leaves me blasting the tv volume-and the streaming antennae they sell is like a ROKU device & it costs nearly $200!

I’m about to return them and spend my days not hearing and irritating my kids. It was a huge high pressure expense. If I can play with the software it might work. I also suspect I need to buy a WiFi device to sync my pc to the device!

Welcome to the forum, great your willing to take on a DIY project, yes you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device which is LE Bluetooth.
Windows PC is the easiest way, MacBook can be a hassle to set up as all the manufacturers software is windows based.
You should read up on the genie user guides, very handy for setting up the first time.

Hi All, I hope I’m posting this in the right place. I currently have two Ruby 2 BTEs and I’ve been wanting to try and program my hearing aid myself. I’m fairly tech savy. The audiologist has not been easy to get into see and never quite gets the programing right. I’ve worn hearing aids since I was 6 and now I’m almost 50. I would really like to be able to program them myself. I’ve done some research and have found a a Noah link to purchase and will need the correct software. Will the latest Genie 2 software work for my BTEs and where can I download load the software? Thanks for any help!!

Robert

Hello, may I please get a link to the software as well? Just picked up my Oticon Reals last week and would love to learn about all the parameters my audiologist can tweak.

Hi there, sure it’s available, you should read the user guides as well very handy for this type of situation.

Hi folks as a newbie here I have recently been issued with an Oticon Engage and would like to get more out of it and be able to tweak the frequency and volume settings without having to wait months for an appointment with the Audiologist.
As such I was wondering if someone could provide me with a link to download the Genie 2 2023 software.
I went through this withe my audiologist and understand I will need to purchase the Noahlink wireless device as well.

Many thanks for any help and advice for a newbie.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, great your trying DIY out, you won’t regret it I’m sure.
Do read the user guide for genie as it’s very handy for setting up the first time.

1 Like

Hello @firenzel could I have a download link to the oticon genie 2 23.1 version of the download please.

I have to travel over an hour to my audiologist every week for minor tweaks with my oticon own2 iic due to not knowing how they affect me until I go out in the realm world. Would be great to “DIY” my own hearing preferences.

Thanks.

Hi @Moneybanks14 , please check your private messages.

1 Like

hello @firenzel i need genie 2 for opn series. Can you send me link please. Thanks.

Hi @Luv-Wasu , please check your private messages.

Greetings, tenkan, firenzal, et al
I am learning a lot just reading through the posts; the good, the bad, and the ugly…
Please add me to the list for the link(s) to Genie2 software and manuals.
I have oticon OPN S, ConnectClip (grrrr), and will be upgrading to oticon Real.
I also plan to get the NoahLink Wireless.
Thanks.
U984 - I guess I need to update my username too…

Hi all, I am deciding between a pair of Phonak Titanium iic’s and Oticon OPN 1’s. My audiologist is struggling getting the noise cancelation correct. Programming them in her office is drastically different than my day to day work environment. I have the Phonak Target software, HiPro and cables and would really appreciate if I could get a download of Oticon Genie 2 software so I can make some adjustments and a decision on which device to select.