Oticon Genie 2 2023 download?

Hello all,

I am new here, so please forgive me if I am posting incorrectly. I tried to follow the guidelines! I am also new to HAs. I just got a pair of Oticon Real 1s. I am liking them, but I would really like to download a copy of the fitting software (Oticon Genie 2 2023, right?). My audiologist doesn’t seem to be particularly experienced with the software and I would at least like to be able to see what he sees to understand how to help him tweak my settings. I am from the US but I live in Italy and my audiologist is Italian (I speak Italian fluently), which does seem to complicate things on his end.

Does anyone have a link they would be willing to share ? I would be very appreciative and would be happy to share with the next person. I have a Macbook with a 2.3 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 processor. I believe I can run Genie 2 on this machine? I understand that I will need to get the Noahlink Wireless in order to actually fit myself (not sure yet if I want/need to do that).

Any hints would be more than welcome. Thank you all so much for this forum, it has been helpful to me as I get used to my new Oticon Real 1s (I have been wearing them for about 3 weeks).

Courtney

8 Likes

Hi Courtney, welcome to the DIY section of HearinTracker Forum.

Please check your private messages.

You can run Oticon Genie 2 on the intel Mac either with Parallels Desktop for Mac (i think that you need to purchase that) or preferably BootCamp (free to use).

You also need to download Windows from Microsoft (which is free to download/installing)

5 Likes

Thanks so much, Firenzel, I really appreciate your help! I will get to downloading!

1 Like

Hi firenzel,
I’m sorry to hijack this post but I am looking to the Oticon Genie 2 software to help my wife adjust her BiCross hearing aids, she is super frustrated and I am really wanting to help her and the audiologist if I can.

Welcome @ user711 , please check your private message

I will get Oticon Real 1 on June 12th. Would be good to get familiar with the software ahead of time if someone could PM me.
Big John

1 Like

Hi there, sure, no doubt you already know about the Noahlink wireless programming device if you wanted to go DIY, but anyways read up on the genie user guides which I’m sure will come in handy.

Thanks,
My Noalink arrives in a couple of hours. Where are the user guides for Ot4icon Genie 2 and Phonak Target?
Big John

On those links I sent you need to scroll down to find the pdf download.

Thanks.
Up and rolling now!

Hi @firenzel - would you be able to share a link with me as well? I would like to adjust my grandmother’s hearing aids - she is very frustrated with her experience!

Hi @firenzel , could you please provide the link to Genie 2 2023 software? I’d appreciate your support!

Hello! Please send me a link to Genie too.

Welcome to the forum, you’ll also need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects, have you read the user guide as well, very handy for setting up the first time.

1 Like

Have a great day @firenzel, it would be a great pleasure if you can share me a link too… Thanks a lot!!

Hello Firenzel,
I’ve been reading here for a while. I’m getting Oticon Real 1 soon and would like a link for Genie 2 too.

Welcome @user868. Please check your PM

1 Like

Hello! Please send me a link to Genie too.

Welcome to the forum, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects.

Thank you. Yes I have the NoahLink device.