New Phonak's on August 9th?

I saw a rumor on Reddit that new Phonaks on the Lumity line will be released on 08/09/2024.

FYI

2 Likes

@RSW

They have been released already.

@1Bluejay has cool pink ones.

Maybe it depends on where you are in the world?

3 Likes

I would expect a new platform in the Audeo line then, but they probably won’t call it lumity, unless it has some modifier to indicate it is the new platform. I hear it is going to be a big deal, so I expect a totally new name. Are they maybe meaning the lumity virto line? That could be. I was half expecting them to come out about now, but I heard from someone they be about the same time as the new audeos.

WH

highly unlikely, if they announce it will be @ EUHA which is in October.

1 Like

I was told Lumity Virto was postponed, then delayed, now CANCELED. No Lumity Virto. But, ???

Maybe a 13 battery option?

1 Like

Hm. I wonder WHY? Could it be that the much cheaper OTC Sony is a better buy for folks? I’ve always been curious about the “wearability” of titanium, but the Virtu just comes in frumpy colors or odd mixes of FLESH + blue f’instance. Ugh. Flesh-colored anything is so yesterday!

1 Like

Let me just SHOW 'em OFF!!!

FINALLY! A feminine, stylish color for these Phonaks.

7 Likes

Bound to have AI in the name.

1 Like

Absolutely.

1 Like

They now have almost daily posts on their LinkedIn page to promote their AI of 24 years, so it looks like they’re preparing, I’d say: Phonak LinkedIn Posts

2 Likes

Something coming?

2 Likes

Spotted this on LinkedIn (posted by someone in Sonova).

Teaser - ‘Are you ready? Are you IN?’

Either an annual Phonak event for Phonak people or it’s a new product/service?

A new release is anticipated, interesting to see what it is, hopefully not another flop.

1 Like

I saw that one, I googled the slogan, and it shows the lumity

1 Like

I have a question! I just joined this forum.

Yesterday I went and got tested for new hearing aids. Went with Phonak Lumity regular rather than Life after I saw how thick the Life version was. I’m replacing Starkey rechargeable HA’s.

Just reading through this thread on Life vs. regular I happened to see that Lumity might be coming out with something new late summer or Fall? Should I wait to see what’s coming out? It’s not a problem to cancel my order and wait a few more months.

There is a conference in Europe in October they’d like to have them ready for display. They can’t afford to let it slip past the end of Oct when the VA contract locks in what will be available for the next six months.

WH

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

I was originally going to go with Phonak 6 years ago and a discount offer made me switch to Starkey. My sister recently got the Phonak Lumity Life and I started reading about it and their phone app and decided to switch. Do you think the Starkey Bluetooth and app is better than Phonak?

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes