New Hearing Aid

Здравей Надя!
Както виждаш сънародници сме:). Моите прагове са с 10 дб по-добри от твоите. В момента нося един Agil MINI RITE и съм доволен. Купих си и втори апарат, но не можах да свикна да нося двата, голяма дандания е :eek:. Не ти трябва втори, излишни пари са. Опита ми е само с апаратите на отикон. Първия апарат беше среден клас, средна работа. Втория висок клас, но с граница на диапазона само 10 дб над моите прагове, пак не се получи :(. И последно с агила се родих :). Мисълта ми е, че агила е доста добър апарат, но от моя опит знам че не трябва да си на границата на възможностите на апарата . Мисля, че трябва да вземеш апарат с граница поне 15 дб на твоите прагове. Още повече, че като носиш един апарат той трябва да е малко по-силен за да компенсира другото ухо.

Аз съм напълно несъгласен с облечен само един. Освен това не изслуша, както бихте могли, той причинява другото ухо, за да намали способността.Имате ли нужда от очила и просто носят monocle?

Здравей и от мен :slight_smile:

Почти се отказах от Oticon Agil, защото когато го тествах имаше микрофония, която според специалиста се дължи на старата индивидуална отливка. Притесняват ме и техническите параметри на апарата, точно както каза няма резерв.

Наскоро тествах Phonak Naida S V SP , обещаха ми да ми го дадат за седмица тест, нямаше микрофония и е по мощен от Oticon Agil. За съжаление Widex, с които съм свикнала нямат подходящ апарат за мен :frowning:

Надя

Разбирам доводите, но икономическата ситуация е такава, че не мога да си позволя два слухови апарата от висок клас. А и ще стои грозно, не желая да се вижда, искам повече дискретност. За щастие се оправям достатъчно добре в живота и само с един.

Interpretation please!

google translate

Sorry

Maybe a better hearing is advisable to carry two devices, but such a hearing loss not convinced? And my personal experience is that my hearing in the ear prosthesis deteriorate faster than others which do not wear a hearing aid. And hopefully corporate interests in this business (two more than one):wink: is not at the expense of our health:mad:.

Your brain uses a signal from both ears determine the source of speech in background noise and the location of sources of danger etc. Wearing one aid reduces this function and increases likelihood of system atrophy in this respect.

You will also get a 3dB listening improvement by simply having both aids at the same level, which means that both aids can be set lower (with less distortion) and achieve better results, which may be quite critical if your aid is operating near it’s MPO limit.

A pair of ears seems to be a good idea according to evolution too.

It’s your hearing and choice though: but a cheaper set of binaural aids will invariably out perform even the most expensive high technology single aid in empirical studies.

kakaov писах ти лично съобщение, ако можеш го погледни.

I tested Phonak Naida V SP, the sound resounds. Is this normal?

You can have the resound feature turned down, your Audi can adjust it. The resound is a feature of the Naida.

WHA??? There is no “resound” feature in the phonak software. I believe that some clarification should happen from the original, but translated, post saying “the sound resounds”. Does that mean there is an echo or reverberation or it’s too loud or what? No pro is going to know how to adjust that issue since it carries no real meaning regarding hearing aid sound quality.

one thing I’ve learned on this forum is that lack of knowledge does not keep folks from offerring solutions.

Wow, don’t get your panties in a wad! I confused “resound” with the sound recover feature.

Sorry, i dont speak english. Resound = ring, echo, reverberate (от with)

I go commando most of the time… your post I like you apply common sense particularly about the folks constant desire to ‘hide’ their aids even if it means not getting the technology they require. Why folks won’t simply put a location in their profile is again a mystery to me. don’t care what street but how about USA, UK, etc… btw, I like the way you decorate your aids.

I’m in the US, California :slight_smile:

1. My panties aren’t all in a wad…I was truly confused by the advice that you provided.
  2. Thank you…that makes more sense. There are adjustments that can be made for the issues you have, I imagine given your loss you may have an earmold with little to no venting which could easily explain why you are having the issues with echoing and reverberation. Often decreasing the compression ratios in the low frequencies help and if the vent can be increased even a little bit that will help also.

Thanks. My earmold no venting channels, from hard material. She is very old, 10 years ago. I want to make new, what do you recommend, soft or hard?

For profound losses I recommend a soft mold with a pressure vent.