Naida M70 target connection problems

I have an UK NHS set of Phonak Naida M70 SP hearing aids and I want to look at the settings with Target, Target has been freshly installed on my new laptop updated to the latest version, all the media and sound files downloaded, including the Noahlink Wireless firmware update, when trying to connect to the Nadia M70 sp it finds them and tells me the serial number of each aid, but also says Unknown hearing aid against each aid, if I press a button on either aid it show the highlighted aid so its finding and responding to them, Unfortunately target does not let me proceed any further so I can’t get any info from my aids, anyone have any Ideas that I can try to resolve this I wanted to download the settings from these Aids and compare them against my Phonak Audeo P90-R (these are not currently set up on target either yet, but I have never had connection problems with these)

Thankyou for the quick response, problem now solved

What was the issue @Acker ??

This is the first time I have had NHS aids so my Target install was with the PHONAK passcode as normal, but it needed to be with the NHS passcode (so it recognised my new aids) so a reinstallation and passcode change cured it, simple afterwards to compare and then transfer my M70 settings (that I was happy with) to my P90s

1 Like