Naida lumity trials

sorry for late reply

thanks, but since i am getting trials exclusively i can afford a pair once a year, that’s why i am going with lumity now - i believe you that there is not much difference between P and L but i’ll appreciate every percent of improvement - if there is any at all.

same with next real platform - i’m waiting for naidas, and i guess it will take some time until phonak release them, but until then i’ll have a peace of mind knowing i did everything to have the current best, even if it was only for some software upgrades.

2 Likes

All good mate, glad you’re improving your hearing every step of the way, as @nidjo says the next real platform release is the one to watch.

I am also looking for Phonak Naida Lumity Trial. Will you please let me know when you find a seller?

I literally just asked ebay sellers one by one.
seller who sold me my current Naidas P UP trials last year is not on ebay anymore so I had to find another one and I found another seller, but I’m not recommending anyone until I receive and check mine. I ordered a pair of L trials and they’re on the way currently

Anyone know where I find Phonak Audeo Lumity L-R Trial? I can’t find it on ebay :frowning:

they arrived today, incredibly fast. I copied the audiogram from the current P90s to the new L90s and I was surprised how much better the sound is with the same settings… did you feel the same? I’m not sure if it’s a difference in the devices or if I got dirt on the microphones on the P90… have you ever cleaned them? if yes, how?

2 Likes

This was my experience with the sound as well, much better than before but each time I’ve tried Phonaks was separated by years so no direct comparison. I’m only going by memory of how much I hated the sound and why in previous trials.

As for cleaning the microphones that is the one maintenance thing I don’t do myself, there is a special vacuum they use. I think I was quoted $150 if I wanted to buy it, though maybe you can get a better deal on eBay or elsewhere online.

Have you tried out the new autosense program switching? Any thoughts on how it differs (if at all) from before? To me it seems much smoother.

@nidjo Are those the Phonak Naida trial you bought from ebay?

i received ha’s this afternoon and set them few hours ago, no experience on autosense yet, i have to test

i had no idea about that vacuum, can you share more info about it, i don’t feel like disassembling the case and picking dirt out (if there is any, i am not sure if it’s really difference in devices)

yes i got them from ebay

1 Like

@nidjo Sorry, are to bother you again.
Are they L90?
And how do you remove the beeping for good?
Thank you

I found this thread on hearing aid vacs, hopefully that helps!

I’ve blown with compressed air in the past but I’ve since been told that might blow the dirt in deeper so I just go to my provider now. It looks like there are some low cost options online from the thread I linked though. I may pick one up now myself.

thank you, i’ll check it out!

if the difference in sound is due to dirt, then i think it’s worth taking it. my audi once stated that those ha’s don’t have to be cleaned (i had V90 at the time) and i was used to regular filter changing on older models (Q90) so it never sat well with me, it’s reasonable to assume microphone opening will get filled with dirt over time. this vacuum thing is new to me, thank you!

1 Like

@nidjo Congratulations! Can you adjust your hearing aids normally on Phonak Target?

yes, you can adjust everything

1 Like

Thank you very much. I just placed my orders :wink:

Does the REM apply to the audiogram? It can therefore be applied to the new aids. OR, if testing the new aids, does REM need to be repeated?

I’m also considering placing an order for the trial aids.

Was there any import fees?

1 Like

@nidjo , did you had problems with customs? How much were the addidtional fees to Croatia?

Thread closed at the request of the OP