Mysterious beeps with my Phonak hearing aids

But they shouldn’t have to worry about this, the clinic should be able to sort for them, in fact any clinic, it’s called customer service.

Free.

Unacceptable that any clinic wouldn’t unquestioningly extend these free services. How dare they close for the holidays. How dare they sleep. How dare they not provide TWO sets of free demos in case one breaks.

Come on tenkan. Come on.

1 Like

Mate nothing is free, remember you guys like to “bundle” your services into the overpriced HAs you sell (maybe not you, but a lot do right) well work for it, why should the customer go without in this instance, they may well end up buying so it’s a sale.
So it’s more like, how dare they do this at this time of need, again why do clinics and people who work there “Just shrug their shoulders when issues like this come up” can’t be bothered, not my problem etc.
Again I ask for the 3rd time, can remote support not help @Meryl is this instance?

On Christmas Day when the clinic is closed and the clinician is on holiday? No.

1 Like

Update: audiologists office contacted me yesterday and I met with an intern who was able to reset the demo period and stop the chiming. Received an email reply from Phonak after that.

To respond to one comment, I’m not trying to get something for free. I ordered the Luminity 90 Adeo with disposable battery option before Thanksgiving, well within demo period. After the holiday, I was told that the disposable battery option wasn’t available, so order was on hold while we considered alternatives. Audiologist went out of town for holiday and the first appointment I could get with her in mid January-hence the chiming.

I wish both the audiologist and Phonak should advice patients of demo period and chiming after expiration.

No Meryl, I knew you didn’t. :slightly_smiling_face:

It was tenken’s immediate and over the top outrage that I rolled my eyes at. You seem quite reasonable.

Good on you for sorting it out, to bad nev thought it was a bit outrageous for them to so, but yes all of this could of been avoided had they told you about it.