Migrate KS10 to Audeo M

I just got an unused, but programmed for someone else, pair of Audeo M. I have KS10 and previously saved teh settings in Target. What is the simplest and/or best way to program the Marvels? Will the saved settings transfer easily to Audeo Marvels, or will I need to do. It manually? Any advice on the best way?

Fred F

You can export your KS10 settings to the Marvel models using target, however not everything will transfer over, some manual adjustments will need to be done.

1 Like

Go onto your KS10, select ‘export settings’ then go into your Marvel and ‘import settings’.

1 Like

Thank you both. Took a couple of minutes to find import and export in the menu, otherwise all went well. The old settings on it must have been very mild, when I put them in my ears it was like they weren’t even there - it was a cookie bite, no loss > 40.
-I exported the KS10 settings to a file, closed teh session.
-I opened a new session with the Audeo M90, saved the existing settings, and imported the KS10 settings
-changed the receivers from S to M, domes from small to large open
-deleted the feedback and REM results that appeared
-recalculated

Did that cover it, or is there more I should do? All appears well for now, I can tinker later.

Bottom line - I scored a basically unused pait of M90s for $500

Question -; would the feedback and REM results that appeared have been the previous user’s stored on the aids?

Fred F

Well you don’t have those settings now, if that’s what you mean. The imported settings from KS10 overwrite anything that was on the M90.

Sounds like this is it for now, especially if your happy with the sound, possibly over time you might want to make some adjustments,time will tell.

Brilliant buy, can’t go wrong with a deal like this, @Zebras scored a pair for even less.

@ffraley

@tenkan

Yes I paid £190 for a pair of Phonak M70 which is roughly $220. They were brand new and sealed!

1 Like