Lumity + Iphone - standard voice calls - Telecoil helpful?

Current BT implementation by Phonak makes call streaming from an IPhone in noisy environments near useless. My understanding is that it is not technically possible to separate streaming TO the aid from streaming FROM the aid such that the microphones pick up so much background noise as to make the audio unintelligible to the far end caller. I can hear them but they can’t hear me, such that I have to switch over to the IPhone mike and speaker. Not ideal as though the other end can now hear me clearly, their voice is bypassing my aids making it difficult for me to hear them.

So my question is; Does a telecoil equipped Lumity offer an alternative that negates the issues with BT?

Current: Paradise P90-R, open domes, M RIC
Trial soon: L90-R or L90-RT?

Well, oranges and apples. I don’t have Phonak but my triple click “app” on the iPhone has a setting (on/off) for Mic Input. That turns off the HA microphone input to the phone call for me. That setting doesn’t appear in the installed app. Like I said apples and oranges but worth a look.

Thanks for that. Unfortunately not a solution. Phonak use “classical” bluetooth, which, whilst beneficial for streaming does not allow the very functionality you suggest. That requires MFI I believe. It’s been an ongoing issue since the outset of bluetooth connected Phonak aids and continues with the latest aids (lumity). Hence my query if the telecoil version solves that issue. Appreciate your input.

My take is the Phonak phone program works well in quiet environments, but using the mics behind your ear as phone mics means it is going to sound like a speakerphone in loud environments. With mics on both sides they “could” isolate your voice. It just seems they haven’t, yet.