Looking for Starkey Pro Fit software

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, can you confirm the exact model your referring to is Starkey Evolv AI 2400 or something else.

Thanks! I think that it’s Lívio ai

Yeah ok so your best to get the Noahlink wireless because that’s the industry standard for programming.

Hi tenkan, could I have the Pro Fit software too?
A thousand thanks!

Hi there, sure, but you’ll also need the correct programming device plus you’ll also need patient base for any DIY projects.
Do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hello Tenkan,
Would you also send me a link for
the Starkey Pro fit software.
I have the Noah wireless device and done some programming with my Signia aids .

Thank you kindly.

Hi there, sure no problem, since you have everything you’ll be up and running in no time, quite a difference from Signia, should be interesting if you like Starkey, don’t forget you’ll need patient base as well.

Hello Tenkan,

I’m also very interested in obtaining a link to the Pro Fit software. I’ve just received my Genesis AI 24 hearing aids and would like to do some DIY fitting in order to improve music experience.

Thanks
Reiner

Welcome to the forum, sure but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY project, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Thanks for the info. I finally made Pro Fit work. If you are running on a Windows 11 system and have issues starting PatientBase, consider this: Troubleshoot errors related to system disk sector size greater than 4 KB

Interesting, so win11 is still a pain, thanks for sharing this.

I have Genesis AI 24 hearing aids, Noahlink, and Patientbase downloaded on a Windows 11 laptop. How can I get ProFit software? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi there, sure it’s available ,great your giving DIY a go, Starkey are pretty good and the software is super easy to use as well,

Thank you so much! The download worked perfectly. I’m going to do some simulations and then create a couple of patients so I have my original settings saved.

Yeah that’s the way, always good to backup your original settings.

Hello, i’m looking to calibrate a “LIVIO 1000” from Starkey for a patient. I don’t know if i can use a NoahLink Wireless to connect them (Livio1000 has bluetoth functions so it will probably work).

Do i need an exclusive device for fitting?
if yes; Can i get/buy it somewhere?

Also can someone send me a link for the starkey Pro fit software?

Yes the Noahlink wireless will be fine to use.
Don’t forget you’ll need patient base as well.

1 Like

Hello!
I am looking to program Starkey Genesis AI IIC hearing aids. I know I will need the Pro Fit software but unsure about the cable type and programmer device that I will need. Any help appreciated!

Hi there, good question, have you got profit installed yet, because you can easily check in there, just choose your models and do a simulation mode and you’ll be able to see exactly, but yeah those very small IIC types if non wireless would need HiPro and purple cables plus orange flex strips, not that easy to find.

Check out this post it might help, ask @firenzel as I’m sure it’s been explained before on the forum.

Thanks tenkan for the quick reply! I do not have the ProFit software as yet…a download link would be most appreciated! Will I need the Patient Base software as well?

I will check out @firenzel as well.
Thanks!