Looking for Starkey Pro Fit software

According to the Starkey webpage Product Support: Fitting Software | StarkeyPro the Pro Fit software is already released. Is there anyone who gets a hand on it already?

I’m looking for and looking forward to it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have not seen Starkey Pro Fit anywhere else??

Whoot, There It Is;

1 Like

Hummmm…guess I have to be at US to receive Pro Fit download notification?

Still don’t get this download notification outside US. Can you check your Inspire download location for me? It usually at C:\ProgramData\Inspire Updater\downloads\ path.

Hang on a few minutes, I will see what I can do, and send you a PM.

There may be some shenanigans going on here with the release of Starkey’s new fitting software namely, Starkey Pro Fit.

1. The new PatientBase may require an account login for using the new standalone database.
  2. or use of Noah/Noah 4 professional database system which also requires a logon to Noah.

It appears that if you take new updates then you get directed into (one or the other of the above two choices). Though, I will do some more testing.

To be clear; DIYers will always be using a standalone database and never using Noah office system, currently Noah 4.

Is that Beltone S90 in 2008 ??

Sorry, false alarm. No shenanigans going on with the release of Starkey’s new fitting software namely, Starkey Pro Fit. It seems to work okay.

Starkey Pro Fit for newer/current hearing aids is also multi-brand fitting software as is Starkey Inspire for older/legacy hearing aids.

So, the first DIY School named (01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software) has a link to the updated StarkeyOtherBrands.txt file which you can modify the .txt filename extension to .Bat in order to run the multi-brand versions of Starkey Pro Fit and Starkey Inspire.

Here’s an example;

2 Likes

I’m looking for a copy of the Starkey pro fit software if you can share it please and thank you.

1 Like

I am as well. Would appreciate any asistance. Many thanks

1 Like

Hi there, sure no problem, don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for your DIY projects.

Cheers.

Hi tenkan, do I need a Google drive link for this file?

Hi there, yes indeed check your PM.

1 Like

Hi,
It appears you have access to the Starkey Pro Fit Program. Are you willing to share a link?
Also what programming devise do you recommend. Noalink?
Thank you

1 Like

Hi there, sure, but what programming device depends on the exact model you are using.

Thanks for responding. Starkey Genesis AI.

Could I please request a link to Starkey Pro Fit? I have Starkey Evolve AI. Many thanks

Did you not find your PM?