Looking for Rexton programming software download

I will soon purchase a pair of Rexton Reach hearing aids and would like Rexton programming software so I can see what has been programmed into my aids. Hopefully, this might also help me if I were to relocate to an area without Costco stores within driving distance. Thanks for any help.

Welcome to the forum, great your giving DIY a go, it’s the Rexton flavoured Connexx software you’ll need, be sure to do some research and read the user guides before starting, you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects.

Thanks very much for your help. I plan on a lot of looking and reading before I dive into the DIY project with the hearing aids. I should have my own aids in about 3 weeks. The trial run in the Costco store was very nice. I could hear people talking in the next aisle. That was a great feeling, my hearing was back!! Thanks again.

1 Like

Hi, how are you? If you get the system, could you share it with me? I am in a similar situation and I need the system to do my own programming. Regards and thanks.

Hi there, great your giving DIY a go, be sure to do some research and read the user guides before starting, you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY projects.