Looking for headset that can amplify sound

I’m so glad you like them enough to give them a try! You might like to watch “Dr. Cliff’s” video review of the Hearphones on YouTube. If you can’t find it, let me know and I can link you. It’s very informative. He also has a review of the Qheara (?)

Dr. Cliff’s review of the Hearphones. Search his site for his long review of the Nuheara IQbuds.

Thank you for the youtube link. I think the Nuheara IQBuds reviewed by him is the older model. The new model is the Nuheara IQbuds2 MAX. It is only available directly from Nuheara. Maybe I will buy that next after using the Hearphones.

Fantastic!

Can you let me know how they work for you? I’m always looking for ways to bring good music back into my life. :slight_smile:

I also would be interested in a comparison between the two. I have the hearphones and had the 2 MAX pre-ordered but canceled before they shipped, kinda wishing I hadn’t canceled.

ok I will. Just got the hearphone today. and it is being charged right now. Definitely a great price for $290.

After a week of using it. I think I like it a lot.
It does boost the amplification so the sound coming in louder and clearer. It also amplify the surround sounds so that I can hear my wife high pitches voice without having to use the hearing aids. I like the fact that I can adjust the level of sound from the outside noise from complete silent to hearing people speaking. I tried the directional sounds but didn’t find it much useful. The bluetooth connection is strong and clear. I can only connect to 2 bluetooth devices such as my computer and my phone at any given time. People don’t have any issue hearing me on the call or voice chat.

There are several issues I have encountered while using it. When I was talking on my computer and if a notification coming via the phone then I lose the sounds from the computer for several seconds. I also don’t like the fact that I can’t hear my voice via bluetooth so it is sounding a little odd to get used to.

I think it worth it for less than $300. Maybe I try the Nuheara IQbuds2 MAX. However, I was told it is too new and would take at lest 8-10 weeks to arrive.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your review!

If they help you significantly, and cost less than 300 then they’re awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like