Length of the Phonak RIC receivers tubes (in centimetres)

Hi,

Can anybody suggest the length (in cm) of the reiceiver tubes of the RIC Phonak Marvel/Paradise/Lumity (should be the same for all models)?
I know there are different sizes. Mine were perfect for me but, after I replaced my domes with moulds, they seem too long now.

I can’t seem to determine which size mine are, so I‘m going to measure them but I wanna understand if the shorter size might be too short.

Thanks!

The length of the wire is the number stamped on the receiver

lengths are 1,2,3 might also be 0 and 4

2 Likes

Thanks mate but so so what do these numbers correspond to? Does 3 stand for 3 inches? And what about 0? :sweat_smile:

0 is the shortest and 4 is the longest. I have 0 and 1 lying around. (Yes, these sizes are used by small adults. They’re not sized for infants.)

It’s hard to measure them because of the curves in the wire, but size 1 looks to have about a 45 mm wire from the base of the plug to the base of the speaker. Size 0 has a 42 mm wire. Looks like the difference between sizes isn’t huge.

They’re only about $25 each on ebay. Just get one of the next smaller size, then get one for the other ear if it fits ok. Make sure the letter is the same as what you’ve got now: either S (standard), M (medium), or P (power). S and M are easy to confuse, because they look identical except that S is slightly smaller.

1 Like

Thanks for the info!

Can you DM me the eBay link where you found them at that price?

Best wishes to all!