Kirkland Signature 9.0 is not locked

It is Phonak’s proprietary software application. It’s downloaded to a computer. And as Zebra said, it’s what the Audiologist or, in the case of Costco, the technician uses to program your Phonak hearing aids. When YOU download it, the onus is on you to make sure you know what you are doing with it.

1 Like

Thanks. And just where do you get this software?

Thanks again, you guys r the greatest. Wealth of knowledge and so willing to share. Not like others just “show boating” how much they know.

It’s not silly when a newbie reads the post and orders the wrong piece of equipment.

3 Likes

I’m still confused regarding where I acquire the Phonak Target 6.1 software. Is there a link with the Noahlink Wireless hardware?

Welcome
Look at the topics in this section.

Don. Thank you for your response. I did look at the responses to “Kirkland Signature 9 is not locked”. I also looked at “DIY - Self Programming, How to Find Fitting Software”. In the “How to find fitting software” article, it pretty much just says “Search the web”, which I did, and did not find useful. I did not find any links to the software in the KS 9 is not locked topic. Actually Refill22 asked repeatedly about where to acquire the software and was ignored.

Elsewhere, I’ve read that users PM software links to inquirers, but I have not been so lucky. I would love to buy the hardware and work on this, but there is no point if I can’t get the software. Thanks again for your response.

I bought my Target software off eBay for $30.

Thanks so much Zebras for such a useful comment. I’ll keep an eye out for it. Right now, the only thing available is 6.0. Or … I’ll send you $30 for a copy.

The 6.0 software can be updated easily once you’ve installed the software.

Thanks for all the valuable info! Could anyone here PM me a link to download the Phonak Target 6.1 software? I would like to program my KS9.0 hearing aid myself.

Where did you get the “Target” software?
Thanks for your help.