Just learning about Costco Adore Li

I am trying out an Adore Li (loaned by friend) on moderate hearing loss in my left ear. I am simple questions. I’m using the Connexx Smart app on my android phone and I can adjust the volume. Question: Can you only use one hearing aid and leave the other in the charger. Can you shut off one hearing aid while the other remains active? How does this affect the information in the app?

I believe you need to have a hearing test from Costco and have the aids programmed for your particular hearing loss.

Without getting them programmed for you, you risk further damaging your hearing.

4 Likes

@Ratfancy: Welcome ro the Forum

Please listen to @prodigyplace … she’s 100% correct about possible damage to your hearing (in the worst case) or a meaningless trial (in the best case).

If you think you need hearing aids, don’t mess around - do it right and get a hearing test. Costco has served many people well as long as you know what to look for in a good fitter. (There’s lots of information on the Forum.)

Happy New Year.

1 Like

He. Good guess though

@prodigyplace : :fish: :fishing_pole_and_fish: I just went fishing, that’s all. I wanted the certainty of your correction rather than an ambiguous concession by means of silent acceptance of the guess.

1 Like

Since you are Jim, I assume male I am Bruce.

I was a little unsure about these aids but knew corrections would be coming if needed.

1 Like

@prodigyplace: Happy New Year, Bruce!

1 Like