JABRA Enhance PRO 10 Software

Hi all,
I am interested in JABRA Enhence PRO 10 at Costco but I am wondering what fitting software is used to calibrate the JABRA Enhence PRO 10. Also would you please let me know where I can download this software?

Thank you

It’s ReSound SmartFit software for programming.

Hi there,
Thank you for reply. May I have the link for the software?

Thank you for your helps!

Sure it’s in your PM.

I would appreciate a link to this software too. Noahlink wireless arrives tomorrow :grinning:

Welcome to the forum sure, that’s the ReSound SmartFit your wanting?

I would also really appreciate a link to ReSound SmartFit as well. Thanks in advance!

I just ordered the Jabra Pro 20’s from Costco to replace my ks10’s. Could I get a download link to the software to program them?

@tenkan
Thanks in advance!

Hi there, sure, you’ll need the hardware as well, Noahlink wireless, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hi good day I’ll be getting the Jabra enhance Pro 20’s from Costco can you please help me out with the software to program them

Hi there, sure it’s available, of course you’ll need the Noahlink wireless for your projects.

happy new years thank you so much i appreciate it

1 Like

Can someone send me the link for the Resound SmartFit software? I have a Noahlink on order. Thanks in advance and Happy New Year.

Welcome to the forum, sure, great your trying DIY out, it’s all pretty easy so hopefully you’ll get everything sorted and sounding the way you like.

Can someone please send me a link for the Resound SmartFit software for the Jabra enhance pro 10?
It would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there, sure, but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless for your DIY projects.

Thank you so much for the link and the manual. :+1:

1 Like

I haven’t heard anyone having problems, the only issue is the very slow shipping, could be quicker from Amazon?

1 Like

New to this forum, or any forum for that matter. New to hearing actually…
Recently purchased the Jabra Pro Enhance 20’s as well (from Costco).
Could I get any link you have to the most current SmartFit software that will program them?

Welcome you to the forum, sure but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for any DIY projects.