JABRA Enhance PRO 10 Software

Tenkan. Quick question for you. If I get the Jabra 20 aids will I be able to download them into the software without Costco knowing I saved it when I go in for adjustments ?

I would like to save the original program on my computer just so I can see the changes made each time I go in.

Yes youā€™ll be able to save the settings from your HAs in SmartFit with the Noahlink wireless, and yes they will only see a time stamp difference if you donā€™t make any changes, but I wouldnā€™t worry too much about it, are you still on the trial period?

No , I have my appointment in 2 weeks. Iā€™m going to get the Jabra 20.

I just donā€™t want to do anything wrong when I get them. I just wanted to see how they were set up .

Well in that case just ask for the fitting report, this will tell you everything, they can print or email a copy every time they make any adjustments and youā€™ll be able to compare that way.

Could you please send me the link for the fitting software. Thank you.

Welcome to the forum, sure I guess your asking for the Jabra models, youā€™ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for any DIY projects, make sure to read the user guides as itā€™s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Tenkan
Can I ask for the jabra pro 20 software also?
Thank you

Hi there, hey great your giving DIY a go, itā€™s all pretty easy enough, youā€™ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for any DIY projects, ReSound SmartFit is the required software.

I have my Jabra EP 20 fitting in a couple of weeks. Tenkan, you were kind enough to provide the Resound software. My Noahlink is on the way. Just getting into the software and documentation as much as possible without the aids; can anyone advise what Nexia 9 model (of 15 available) I should use when interfacing with the Jabra 20s? Is it the NX962 DRW? Does it matter, are they all technically similar, just physical configuration variations?

When I get fitted, I will plan on looking at the actual process with the tech as much as possible and if they are amenable, ask questions. Should I expect there to be a password or other lock/access step I may need for ā€˜openingā€™ my HAs when i get home, and for which I should ask from the tech? Might there be some reluctance to give access, or warning of warranty violation if I indicate my intention to DIY, or just look at my HA settings on my app? I could understand their desire to not have to undo my messing around with their configuration of my HAs. Suppose it may depend on the particular individual but thought Iā€™d prepare for any situation that arises.

Thanks for any adviceā€¦

Yeah so what happens is SmartFit will recognise the Jabra models on connection, thereā€™s no lock or password, as for DIY you never know if the fitter is gonna be ok with it, you can only ask, the model depending on rechargeable or battery, so NX962 for the 13 and NX960s would be the rechargeable.

Very great helpā€¦Iā€™ll just see how the session goes but as long as the aids will be recognized, and no need for password or access Iā€™ll get a feel how the tech isā€¦he/she may be interested in some mods Iā€™m thinking of, primarily being activating the adjustable cone that was apparently on the EP 10 but now gone (that Hearing Club guy has YT vid of restoring).

Iā€™m getting rechargeable so NS960s will be the one.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Hello, I just picked up my Jabra Enhance PRO 20 tonight. Iā€™ve been a long time hearing aid user and Iā€™m very particular how I like them to be set up. Looking to get the SmartFit software for them please. Is it worth trying to get the Noahlink2?

Welcome to the forum, great your giving DIY a go, itā€™s all pretty easy enough but do read the user guides as itā€™s very helpful for setting up the first time, as for Noahlink wireless programming device it doesnā€™t matter which one you get.

1 Like

Hi, could I get a link to the Resound smart link software and Noah link for DIY fitting my Jabari enhance pro.
Thank you

Welcome to the forum, great your giving DIY a go, itā€™s all pretty easy enough, but do read the user guides as itā€™s very helpful for setting up the first time, the hardware (Noahlink wireless programming device) is available on eBay or Amazon.

Me, too, please!

(What would we do without you, @tenkan?)

Hi there, check your PM.

Hi could I please request a link as well? Thank you! I have a Noahlink.

Hi there, great your giving DIY a go, itā€™s all pretty easy enough, but do read the user guides as itā€™s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Wondering if the Resound software will allow me enable any of the features that my Costco Tech could not activate? Thereā€™s a tinnitus setting allegedly available, as well as outdoors setting. Thanks in advance Enhance Pro 20