Is Costco Brio 5 similar to Naida Paradise?

@nc2kids

As I said before. Costco do not want anything to do with the Roger.

The feature is there but you can’t go to Costco for help. You have to do it yourself.

Costco don’t activate the tinnitus feature either but it’s there.

2 Likes

@Zebras He is talking about Phonak :jp:

I am trying to look for a Phonak distributor who sells “Roger On iN” and will try to convince the shop if I can actually test the compatibility of the Brio 5 by visiting their shop. So far I am not lucky with finding one as they always consult first with Phonak Japan before accommodating any actual request. I hope some folks with Brio 5 in another country can confirm its compatibility with Roger Direct.

Yes I know but they know a Phonak Brio is a Costco hearing aid.

@nc2kids Why not try this:
Get something like this (as an example, not limited to):

Option A:

=======================================================
Option B:

with

In case of Option B, you will need a tool to transfer the licenses to the Brio 5

Bearing in mind that those prices a quiet high, so you might need to keep an :eye: or :eyes:

Probably simpler and cheaper for @nc2kids to buy a Noahlink Wireless and get the Target software to confirm for him/herself.

RogerDirect+Mic program won’t be there if in fact the Phonak Brio 5 in Japan don’t work with Roger iN.

Or go for an adjustment and look intentionally at the screen for the program.

Hearing Aid Self-Fitting and Adjusting [DIY] - Hearing Aid Forum - Active Hearing Loss Community

1 Like

I am also into DIY fitting and I can see the RogerDirect + Mic. However, when I look at the features tab in the Phonak Target, the Roger Direct is not listed for Brio 5 while for Naida Paradise P90-UP it is listed

1 Like

@nc2kids Do you have a comparison of the KS10 vs Audeo paradise?
Thank You

here is link to the Brio user guide:

Sorry I do not have KS10

Phonak Japan just confirmed that Roger On is not compatible with Brio 5. I don’t know how Phonak disabled the Roger Direct functionality. However. I am still not giving up and will continue to look for a shop the has demo units of Roger On or Roger On iN so I can actually test and confirm if it’s compatible or not with Brio 5.

1 Like

They don’t mention the Roger On iN tho.

Did you ask why the program is there?

I assumed that if Roger On will not work even if with an external Roger receiver then it would not work with Roger On iN which is a software installed receiver. I will just try to look for a shop with Roger On iN demo units and try to actually pair it with Brio 5.