How to tell if it’s a 2nd generation or a 3rd generation Resound TV streamer 2

Looking to buy a TV streamer for my Costco pro 20s. Read somewhere where they said the second generation streamers will not work. Trying to figure out how to identify the difference between a second generation and a third generation streamer. I’m assuming there is some type of Model number that I can use, but I have not had much luck with contacting Resound. They always want me to go through my audiologist which I don’t have. I’m looking at eBay

I’m sure they both will work, the newer ReSound streamer + and the older TV streamer 2.

1 Like

Hello! I have Resound TV streamer 2 for sale. I have now Phonak Naida Lumity L90 aids. I have to buy Phonak TV connector. My ResoundTV Streamer is bought 2021. Mint condition. Model: SAS-3 FCC ID:X26SAS-3. Resound is here in Finland.

I was at Costco last week and there was a Resound Streamer sitting on the audiologist’s desk. So I’m going to assume you can get one from there.

I picked one up on eBay. I think the person thought it was 3rd generation because the model was SAS-3. And my guess is the streamer + is the 3rd generation.

The TV Streamer 2 (SAS-3) and the TV Streamer+ look completely different. You will prefer the TV Streamer+.

What you ordered was a TV Streamer 2. I would cancel the order if it was still possible.

Sorry I just saw this post. I got mine for $240 here:

1 Like

$75 for the streamer 2 the streamer + is a bit more.

Yeah … The TV Streamer 2 SAS-3 should work fine.