How to Add Audiogram to Forum User Profile

OK, we’re going to work on a solution but it’s unfortunately going to require changing things because Discourse isn’t very flexible with their profile popup. Give us a little time.

Oh oh. Fix one thing, break another. :slight_smile:
@Zebras : have you tried a different browser (assuming you’re using Safari)?

1 Like

What else has broken @z10user2 ???

I can only use what Apple allow me to use. Nothing else.

It happens on a iPhone SE 2020, iPhone 11 and iPhone 13 so can’t see this issue being me?!

Sorry. It was a joke directed at Abram as he attempts to fix this problem and maybe possibly makes another problem by inadvertently breaking something else. Just joking.

I don’t think that’s correct. There are many browsers available for iphones. Firefox and Chrome to start.

1 Like

What I see on my galaxy phone and W7 PC are different. I tried entering an additional audiogram using my galaxy tab and the graph was out compared to the numerical entries.
I then edited it on the PC and it has cured this problem. Going back to the tab it is also now acurate.
One other thing, I was going to PM zebras and I have no “message” facility on her avatar.

They probably have their messages turned off in their preferences.
Is that W7 being used on the internet? If so, it shouldn’t be. It has long since stopped being updated for security.

I know of businesses that still have some XP machines! :>)

I’ve been receiving PMs so I’m not sure what has happened.

I no longer get notifications for anyone liking my posts and I’m pretty sure that used to happen as well. That stopped around 6 months ago from what I believe.

Thanks z10ouser2, I,m aware of the issues and I can’t be bothered with all the hassle of my video software not working if I upgrade. I have a laptop on W10.
Zebras - just wanted to chew the fat, don’t be concerned.I will see if an old conversation between us still works.
Back to the thread, I have no PM facility on all four devices.

@michael1

I don’t even have the option to look at any audiograms now.

Something odd is going on.

Zebras likes plus two Avatar clicks that show different options

Also if you open a PM/Private Message and try to add @Zebras as an addressee then you get a popup that says Zebras cannot receive messages. But cheer up, it’s better that what happened to my account :wink:

Hey, why is that audiogram link atop my post. I didn’t put it there???

I have never touched my preferences but literally every single one was turned off.

Maybe I will get notifications and people can PM me now?

PM sent
Some more letters to reach 20

You could type a bunch of the same character like … ← this was me leaning on the period key and the system will truncate it down to 3 dots.
So you could have typed
PM sent…

1 Like

I can/have PMed @Zebras now. Oh, the audiogram thingy atop my long post is gone now.

Zebras PM is back on one click to her avatar! Both phone and PC and tablet!
I can see her audiogram but like mine the heading merges into the graph.
I’m getting too old for this, PVC if you can’t sort it then what chance us dummies?

Uh…this is the Abram and Rasmus show. That user doesn’t run the place.
Now I can’t see anybody’s audiogram. W10, FF or W10, Chrome or A12, FF or A12, Chrome. I think the pop-out box has shifted up from before but still…
So yes as it seems to appear - fix one thing, break another. :slight_smile:

I’m on a Chromebook. I have to click on the avatar and then click again to get the audiogram.
A doubleclick gets me straight to the audiogram.

Oh yes, me too. So it’s a change anyway. Not broken.
Oh! Suddenly there’s a little audiogram link that pops out the audiogram. So Abram and/or Rasmus are fiddling with things as we speak. :slight_smile:
And just like that, it’s gone.

I was trying to help with the months-long problems that have been affecting the Zebras account, and now Zebras says it is fixed. The other display-changes are separate, transitory, and likely caused by the attempts to fix the audiogram display when displayed on a cellphone.

Since the months-long Zebras problems have been fixed, I will now (placatingly) bow out of this topic.