Help for download of Phonak Target 7

Hello, As with other I could use some help getting the Target 7.x software for my KS10’s. I appreciate your help!

1 Like

Hello! Do you have the link to download the Phonak Target 7.3? Thank you

@cottemar Could you please send me the link too? Phonak Target 7.X

Thank you in advance!

@chuckd Could you please send me the link too? thank you!!

@R7C

Please only post one post about needing Phonak Target as we don’t need multiple posts about the same thing from the same person. :slight_smile:

Someone will reply and help.

I didnt know it would post here multiple times. Apologies!

1 Like

@R7C

That’s okay :slight_smile: It’s hard to know exactly how the forum works :slight_smile:

I will also appreciate a download link to Target software.
Regards,
Danny

1 Like

I would also like access to the software please! :slight_smile:

I’ve had hearing aids for two decades now and my long-time audiologist is finally retiring. I’m a computer programmer as my 9-5, so I’m very tech savvy lol.

1 Like

Hello, could someone send me the link to download Phonak Target? I’d really appreciate, thanks in advance!

1 Like

First I’m not sure if this thread is the best one for my post. If not can a moderator please move it and send me a PM with a link.

In a few days I should have an original Hi-Pro unit, the version that connects with the serial cable. I am told not used from some time but working when last used.
I have a desktop PC with a serial port running Windows 7 SP1. I would prefer not to but I could put Windows 10 on it.

I am specifically looking to work on Phonak Nadia S V SP then Nathos Auto SP to try out the different options by setting them to programs. I do not want to touch the basic frequency or volume settings. Worst case if I can not actually reconfigure the aids at least I can see what can be set.

For cables are these correct? The end connector looks right but looks to be on the end of a long solid section.

If not are the right cables listed on eBay for delivery to the UK?

Can anyone point me to a reasonably priced UK source of cables or even supply. The leads don’t need to be new just functional. So long as the hearing aid end is good I could even fit / replace the mini-DIN connector. I am aware of the cross-over between CS44 and CS44a. I could construct mini-DIN adapters.

Given I am wanting to use the original Hi-Pro I am unsure what the correct / best version of Phonak Target would be. I do understand I need a code for it to connect to the aids I have. I would appreciate links(s) to the appropriate software.

All hints will be appreciated too.

Thank you all in advance.

CS44a cables are the correct cables for Phonak/Unitron. I have never used the long-tip versions but if these cables are what they say they are (CS44a) then they are the correct cables.

Hi Pro and mini Pro hearing aid wired programming devices work for all versions of Phonak Target.

Hopefully your serial Hi Pro comes with the correct USB to Serial converter unless your computer is old enough to have a serial port.

For DIY Help 24/7; Click PVC’s Avatar on any PVC forum post; Click PVC’s Featured Topic;
There you will find a link to Hearing Aid Fitting - DIY School

1 Like

Ok so running win7 "should be ok, definitely don’t upgrade if your just going to be using the old spice platform, if it were me I’d go iCube ll for ease of use, the HiPro can be used for firmware updates if you’re interested in doing that.

You want the angled cables, those straight through will be a real pain to use while programming.

I have the older versions of target 5 and 6 would be fine for those, the ones from the NHS @Zebras can help if you need the code, it’s not needed for the Nadia Spice models from Phonak.

It’s all very easy to use (target)
I’d suggest you get familiar with it first before connecting and playing around.

Just start a new post/ topic and everyone will help you along.

Good luck

2 Likes

Thanks for these prompt replies.

@pvc
The Windows 7 PC I have has a serial port so avoids needing serial to USB adapter. I am aware port settings need to be correct. I have seen one configuration posted somewhere and have noted this.

Thanks for confirming electrically those leads will work.

@tenkan
Thanks for your comments.
I was concerned about the length of the connector on the leads I linked but what came up.
I will look more for smaller connectors.

If Win7 SP1 should be OK that is good.

I don’t really want to invest in iCube II, also are the aids I listed wireless anyway? I have seen but do not have additional wireless modules for the Naida S V SP. I don’t really want to touch the Nathos Auto first. Even if they are wireless currently I presume not turned on. Both sets were programmed with cables.

For software I now hope someone can provide a source of Target 6 or a later version of 5, Nathos Auto need at least 5.2 ?. Also the codes.
I have seen the screens briefly so have some idea.
Setup one once connected to the aids will be to save existing settings so I can get back to as now.

Do I need software separately for the HiPro? I forgot to ask in my first post. All I am getting is the unit hopefully including the serial cable but definitely no software.

1 Like

@Delta10

Both the Naida S V and Nathos Auto M,SP and UP are wireless and will work with iCube II.

Not 100% if the Nathos Auto Micro is wireless.

1 Like

Yeah they are angled and just make for an easier programming session, like these ones

Yes that’s the way, then start a new client and program away.

No it’s not usually needed… but if you do end up with a driver issue you can try here

https://madsen.hu/en/support/

1 Like

@tenkan
Thanks for the link to the cables 058-0255.

A while ago I found a UK link to the same cable part number. However I was unsure if CS44 or CS44a.

Cable 058-0255

Hello,

Sorry to be a bother - would I be able to be sent a link to the target software as well? Thanks in advance.

Thanks for all the support so far.

Can anyone provide me with the codes / keys for Target 6.1.7, which I have installed, and 7.1.11 please to show additional hearing aids.

Is there a way just to add the code or do I have to uninstall the software then install it again using the code ?

The code could be possible to get from @Zebras if needed.

I think once the code is entered the model will show up when connected to the HAs.

1 Like