Hearing Aid Fitting DIY School and Fitting Software

He is attempting to bring the gift of hearing to HOH-community members who can’t afford even the most basic/newer models. But in doing so, he has to try making some very-old-stuff work.

1 Like

Oh ok so that’s what he’s going,yeah if your gonna do things like that then you need to keep price’s down and DIY, so a lot of the older versions/models are an option for sure, the older Quest and Quantum models are very cheap as well, good on him.

1 Like

thank you for your help, really appreciate your help. it helps me a lot . better than what I expected

I thank you very much for your attention . it helps me a lot.

1 Like

I am looking for * Unitron TrueFit 5.1.0 software. Please help

sorry this is the old version of DIY School. Click my Avatar for the current version and ask for TrueFit there.

Please send me a link to Genie
Thank you

Just post a reply asking for what software you want.

Don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for your DIY projects.

Can anyone please help me with “Unitron TrueFit 5.1.0 software” would be highly appreciated.

I am looking to adjust my Resound Omnia demo. What is the latest software needed and can anyone help me locate?

Oh, sorry this is the old version of DIY School. Click my Avatar for the current version.

Well don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects, is that correct you say your DEMO models?

c5

Here’s the new DIY School link → DIY School - (v2.0)

Also, if you forget how to get back to DIY School; Click any PVC Avatar in the forums to get a current link;

1 Like

Looking for link to Oticon Genie software (for opn 3), thank you

c5

Here’s the new DIY School link → DIY School - (v2.0)

Also, if you forget how to get back to DIY School; Click any PVC Avatar in the forums to get a current link;

1 Like

Hello, can anyone share the Oticon Genie 2 software please? Thank you

Looks like V2.0 cloud is shut down. Trying to track down Phonak 8.0 and if anyone has the directions for KS 10.0 from V2.0 on their computer. I think there is something I need to know about using the Phonak software with them if I recall. Kicking myself for not downloading everything direction wise a couple of weeks ago when Noahlink was ordered. I thought I had all the time in the world.
Sigh….

Hi there, sure no problem, but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects.

Check out the user guide here.

https://www.phonak.com/en-us/site-search?q=Phonak+Target+step-by-step+guide+

1 Like