Hearing Aid Fitting DIY School and Fitting Software

I can’t seem to do anything for this Vista dead step.

do you have aura fit sofware ?

Instructions for self-downloading fitting software (including Aurafit Relate-United HealthCare for newer/current Relate/Unitron) is available at DIY School. If you don’t know (or forgot how) to find DIY School, It’s simple, just Click PVC’s Avatar from any forum post or message and then; Click PVC’s Featured Topic.

yes. thank you very much. i got it.

It’s really terrible, it turns out AURA : fit and VISTA fit, two software that is the same but different hearing aids, vista for vista…

I hope in the future you have VISTA:FIT Mr. PVC

I doubt it. There is a business reason for it. Manufacturers don’t want to distribute their premium products as rebranded and discounted with no strings attached. These type of rebranded/discounted hearing aids tend to be locked. National Health Service/NHS hearing aids also tend to be locked.

btw> Do me a favor. Post your requests on my new thread instead of this old/going obsolete thread which has been replaced with a shiny new version, namely DIY School - (v2.0).

Hi, I am on the same situation. Just plugged my HI-PRO USB and Windows 10 does not recognize it.
Genie2 is already installed, but it does not provide drivers…

Did you try installing the driver from here, it may help you along.
Unfortunately sometimes it’s not just plug and play with HiPro.
Sometimes just restarting windows after you have plugged HiPro in can get things moving along as well.

https://madsen.hu/en/support/

1 Like

I experienced it once, you just need to download the software ho-pro and update the system manual.

Thanks a lot!!, after installing driver, PCCom LED started blinking and it’s working now. Thanks

1 Like

Hi, I initially tried this link and it worked, but I never got to do anything, and now the link no longer works. My apologies. I would like to give it another try. Could I ask you to please resend this link? Thank you.

Sure no problem, check your PM.

Link to the new DIY School version → DIY School - (v2.0)

1 Like

did you get the software, I too am l searching for Phonak Target Software

Just remember you need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects.

Been self programming for years. My laptop crashed.

Nice, it’s one of the reasons I have more then one PC.

2 Likes

It’s why l have a desktop and laptop computers. You never know what will happen.

2 Likes

Yes…Redundency!!
It is essential.
Just like the 3-2-1 backup rule.

1 Like

Hello,

can someone help me? I bought a used Signia Iscan II that doesn’t have a software. Does anybody here have a copy of the installer for Iscan 6.0 or Iscan 7.2 for the Iscan II impressions scanner?

Thank you!

1 Like