For Sale: Oticon OPN 1

Hi, I am selling pair of oticon Opn 1 hearing aids:

here is link to my ebay ad:

The description says 1 aid but the photo shows 2.

opn 1 is model name. here is a quick search on it:

1 is the premium model.

per the following:

The Opn Family: Meeting Even More Audiological Needs.

The difference between Opn 1, 2, and 3 is how effective OpenSound Navigator is for the patient. If a patient chooses Opn 3 (as opposed to Opn 1 or 2), they will not have quite as cleaned up of a sound environment.

This is not the place for advertising promos. Do that on EBay.

We already know what these hearing aids do.

But then I promote it by replying. So you win :wink:

1 Like

Look at the listing again.

Quantity 1 available

i donā€™t see where you are seeing thatā€¦perhaps you could share screenshot

but i have updated listing in title:

ā€œoticon opn 1 minirite pairā€ by adding pair in the end

also if you read last line in listing ā€œthe auction is for the pair of left and right aids.ā€

so there is no ambiguityā€¦

@pvc I am just responding here. I am grateful for this forum this is great support community for us.

In the Safari browser on my iPhone under About this Item. I see browsers on the desktop show differently.

Your welcome on the forum like anyone else, donā€™t listen to him, heā€™s not the moderator here, itā€™s none of his business what your selling, and it was a good thing to discuss and describe the difference between the models your selling for other people,
Good luck with your sale.

1 Like

Sorry about the interruption , some of our forum answerBots have run amuck. Though, itā€™s likely just temporary because a feasibility program in underway to replace them with ChatGPT. :laughing:

1 Like

You must point out in your listing that the buyer will need to make a new custom mold because everyoneā€™s ears have unique shapes. Also your receivers will have some degree of wear and moisture damage, so it will be better if they buy a pair of new receivers too.

1 Like

They may need different power of receivers too. There is the potential to damage someoneā€™s hearing if they are set too strong for them.

ok i have put this text in there:

the mold is custom and you will very likely need a new custom mold for yourself or you could use standard dome.

does this sound right as i never used dome.

You can actually remove those molds if you really wanted to, or the whole shebang, receiver with the mold, personally I wouldnā€™t worry to much about it, most people looking to buy used would have a basic understanding of what their looking for anyways.

Click the following link in order to see how it is done;