Fitting Costco KS10 with Phonak Target 7.1 software

I downloded Phonak Target fitting software 7.1 today, and ordered Noahlink wireless from Amazon which should arrive by Sunday.

Looking around after installing the software, I could not find the KS10 device. Can someone please point out which device should I use.

When I limited the devices to what ks10 has for RIC, the audio devices got limited to Audeo P and Audio M. with 4 sub-category within each, P30-RT to P90-RT.

I appreciate any help.

Hi, I’m collecting my my KS10s today and am keen to explore the fitting software. For love nor money can I find the Target software to download, any help greatly appreciated.

Many thanks :slight_smile:

My Understanding is that the KS10 does not show up in the software until connected via the Noahlink. It is not in the standard menu of devices. HTH

2 Likes

Thank you Oz-Tack.

While I am waiting for Noahlink, I want to get knowledgeable about fitting. Can you please point me to the links for a complete newbie like me. Kind Regards,

Bharat

Here you go, remember to use the search button from right here on hearingtracker to get most of the information you’ll be wanting to ask, if you can’t find it post a new topic in the DIY Forum.

https://forum.hearingtracker.com/c/hearing-aid-self-fitting-and-adjusting/15

1 Like

Thank you. This is really nice information for me to get started.

Hello, one newbie to another. Go to https://www.audiologyonline.com/ and register for an account (free)
Go to the course library, select Phonak in the company menu at the top of the page and search.

I started with this one, just to get and idea of where I could go. You don’t even need the Noahlink Wireless for it, but it was nice to have the Target software running.

Fred F

2 Likes

This is great. I plan to do this online course. Thank you so much for the link. Kind Regards.

Try to familiarize yourself with Target. Learn the flow of programming from the beginning to the end using Target. Step through each page and see what is available to program the aids step by step.

Then when you get your KS10 aids things will make much more sense.

Have fun.

Thank you. I have started doing that. Also signed up for on demand class at Audiology online.com for Target Welcome.

1 Like

hi. how can i have target 7.1 software? can you give me a link or something please?

I also would like a link to download Target fitting software. Super challenging to find…

I just picked up a pair of the Costco KS10s today.

I too would appreciate a download link to the Phonak Target programming software, preferably version 7.x.

Hate to say this, but the last time I checked, Target will not work with Costco KS HAs. I quit them for this reason.

@BeachBum but they are known to work with KS9 and KS10. It won’t work with ones before the KS9 & KS10.

1 Like

Where do you get this information?

There are hundreds of posts talking about programming the KS9 and KS10 aids not to mention many other Costco hearing aids are also self programmable.

2 Likes

First hand experience is where I got the information. Two years ago I wore KS7 or KS8 hearings aids (I cannot remember which). The HA people at my Costco (where I purchased these HAs) were insufferable so I decided to fit them myself using Target. Target would not connect to the HAs unless you had permission and a key to the magic kingdom from Costco. After trying for a couple of months to get access to my HAs with Target (even an independent dispenser & fitter could not access them with Target (without ROYAL permission) Costco’s clowns finally wore me OUT and I gave up. I purchased a pair of Phonak Paradise and have been fitting them very happily with Target. Maybe Costco has cleaned up their act some. They certainly had a lot of room to do that.

Target would not work on KS7 and KS8. Those would have required Connex. I used it on KS7 and others on the forum used it on KS8. 7 and 8 are made by Rexton so truly would be surprising if Target (Phonak) software worked with them.

4 Likes

Hello - Can someone kindly PM me with details or link to download target 7.X to fit my KS10s please? My Costco fitting didn’t cut it!

Please send me a link to the Target 7.X software to fit KS10.
Thank you