Experience with directhearing.com

Does anyone have experience with hearing aids bought online from directhearing.com? They have the Lumity l90 for $3198 and a 60 day trial period.

Only thing I can recall: Comment on buying through directhearing.com

WH

Thanks. That was a positive on the company.

I just ordered the Lumity L90’s and the Roger On from them. Will post experiences with the order and followup services on this forum. By the way, they did a nice price match with lower cost sources I found for the Roger ON.

Did you get the Roger On iN rather than the normal Roger On?

Normal Roger On won’t work with the Lumity.

The vendor stated that the Roger receivers are already installed and licensed on the Lumity HA

Are you “wiser” than the vendor’s statement backed by a trial period to verify?

Please keep posting on how this goes. I need to buy new HAs in the next few months and online vendors seem like a viable option now that adjustments can be made remotely.

BTW Zebras is extremely knowledgeable and trying to be helpful. It is probably worth contacting the vendor to make sure you’re getting the right Roger stuff.

Here’s a link that explains things in detail.

Sorry to have sounded rude to you…not my intent. Since the vendor will take back for full refund within 1 month the Roger One if it doesn’t work or requires added cost I am not at risk.

@al11: I don’t want to put words in Zebe’s mouth, but she may be trying to hint -“Provided the vendor honours their word and lives up to their end of the bargain…”. Perhaps.

1 Like

I do not have any experience with direct hearing, but I purchased my Phonak Audeo Life P90-RL from OnlineHearing.com and had great success at a great price.

I should have realized that your extensive experience with this was right on!

So as it turns out the vendor did honor the deal by replacing the Roger One initially supplied with the Roger One IN at no added cost and it works just fine after I installed the 03 receivers in my L90s that have the direct capability. Quite impressed with the One capabilities including streaming music from phones and DAPs with Dolby Audio.

My experience with this vendor Discount Daily Hearing (https://discountdailyhearing.com/) has been nothing short of excellent. Communications are great timely and responsive. Shipping is very fast. Supporting remote setup and fitting was perfect with in-situ audiogram testing and adjustments. Also worth mentioning that their price matching policy is valid and was used.