Enzo Q vs Enzo Quattro

Hello Folks,

Just wondering whether there is a difference between these two products:
Enzo Q 9
Enzo Quattro 9

At the website of Resound.com, the Quattro is not mentioned. Just wanted to be sure they are the same thing.

Thank you and kind regards.

Enzo Q is identical with Enzo Quattro

Q is the abbreviation for Quattro

1 Like

Thank you. Firenzel. I needed that assurance. Cheers. Miku

An audiologist told me Enzo Q was THE hearing aid for me. After seeing only negative reviews I did not pursue getting a pair and have since had a trial of Lumity 90 but I wonder IF Enzo Q would be a step up of the Lumity 90. The group I got the Lumity trial from does not “do” Resound.

Just wondering whether there is a difference between these two products:
Enzo Q 9
Enzo Quattro 9

At the website of Resound.com, the Quattro is not mentioned. Just wanted to be sure they are the same thing.

Thank you and kind regards.
[/quote]

Good morning, thanks for some feedback. I am considering the Enzo Q because I have the streamer. And I have the Enzo 3D back in 2018. That one was good until some internal problems with the circuit, this will need repairs and i am not sure where to have that repaired, with trust.

I wanted to buy Phonak Paradise Naida. There is a REAL problem with this. Although it works directly with the mobile phone as a streamer for listening to music and watch videos, the terrible thing is the use of this with mobile for phone conversations.

The background noises interferes ALOT. And I hated that. Even though the Target software reduces the external background noises by max 6db, it still interferes alot. I rather go back to the Compilot streamer.

The older Paradise Naida V90 that I still have (bought in Sep 2017) were WONDERS!! It works well with the Compilot II for phone calls, no external background noises. More enjoyable watching videos and listening to music. The aids need some repairs.

Hence I am stuck and have to consider the Enzo Q instead. Speaking of the negative reviews, what are the issues really? I need to be alert and careful.

Many thanks and take care.