Dry Caddy UV - Good for when you’re travelling - Looks good!

Just come across this. Looks very good. It is away of getting that UV light when you’re travelling and you’re not always able to carry your larger device.

I really like it. Can’t find anywhere in the UK that sells it tho. As soon as I find it, I’ll be trying it out.

1 Like

How about an airtight plastic can with 2 - 4 small packets of desiccants in it. This creates a very dry environment for the HA. Overnight, the moisture disappears from the tubes of the HA. Good for travelling with it a few days and it is light.

I asked that question here and was told they don’t dry as well.

I’m currently using this as I’m not at home ever at the moment. It’s very good. I like it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

After you have consumed the jam, clean the glass can and dry it properly. Used a perforated cardboard to separate the bottle in 2 layers. Put 5 x 1 gram desiccant at the bottom of the glass can. Before you go to sleep, leave the battery door open and HA in the jam can. Important is to have the mold hole pointing upward. As the tiny drop of moistures evaporate in the dry environment, the HA tube get dries up. Silica gel is very cheap.
If the rubber in the jam can is harden, make a new one.

2 Likes

It does show that is works if your tubing is dry and it’s sealed in the container.

:slight_smile:

@dankailo

1 Like