Download Target software

Is it possible to get that download link for Target? My family is complaining about me constantly saying “Man if I could just program these things myself…”

Welcome to the forum, great your giving DIY a go, it’s all pretty easy enough,you don’t mention what models of Phonak you have, but if it’s later models a Noahlink wireless programming device is required for DIY projects, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Good morning, I am in search of the Target software for the Phonak Paradise P50. Does anyone have any leads? It would be greatly appreciated! I find it easier to do it myself as far as results vs trying to explain to an audiologist and go back and forth. My old hearing aids are not Phonak and don’t use the Target Software.

Hi there, great your doing some DIY projects, I take it you already have the Noahlink wireless programming device as well, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Could you send me the Target download link please? I have used the program before with my Noahlink wireless, but I need to reinstall Target from scratch (recovering from a PC disaster).

Thanks in anticipation,
Dave

Hi there, yeah it’s a bummer when this happens, I always keep a backup on a flash drive for this very reason.

Same case like DaveC99.
Few days ago all stoped! I need a new PC and new Target. Please help me with installation on new PC.
Hvala na pomoći - thanks for help
Stanko

Welcome to the forum, yeah bummer when this happens, just use a flash drive for backup incase it happens again.

Thank You, tenkan!
It’s going to take a few more days to get a new PC and get all things together like I used to.
Thanks for your help and greetings
Stanko

Can Target be installed on a tablet? Are there any benefits and possibilities of quality use of Target?
Tank you and best wishes
Bosstan

Yes on a windows tab, I’ve done it myself, screen size is a bit to small tho.

@tenkan

Are there usb ports on a windows tablet for Noahlink Wireless? Having a tablet would be so much easier for me.

Yes you can, and there’s USB adaptors available as well.

1 Like