DIY - Self Programming, How to Find Fitting Software

Search for member “grantb5” he has the dropbox link of inspire 2019

Hi everyone,

A Dutchie here! was wondering if anyone could share the Phonak Target software download URL with me? I would like to try it for my own hearing aids.

Kind regards,
Michel

I believe that Widex Clear HA needs to use the old software Compass, not Compass GPS. Please check your personal information.

1 Like

Thank you for the correction and for the download link!

If anyone could share a link to the Target 6.x software, please pm me. Thanks!

I’m also looking for the Target 6.x software, if someone could help. Thank you.

Hi hershel and haggis, i have PM’d you both.

1 Like

Thanks to Dusty, only need SmartFit latest version now :smiley:

I would appreciate assistance in locating Target 6.x software.

Thanks

Also looking for the Target 6.x software. Thanks for your help.

Along with many others… I am in need of the latest Target 6.x software. I am wanting to see about doing my own programming of Phonak M90 Rs before I purchase them…Thanks!

Looking for a link to Signia 8.5 fitting software. Thankyou.

1 Like

Me too. I have the M90-RT and a great audi but I am ready to start doing my own tweeking. Any links to the latest SW will be greatly appreciated.

Did you get a link to the files? I just saw your note…

Looking for link to Signia 8 Conexx

I’ve bought the Phonak M90-R so I would appreciate if someone could send me a link to the latest Phonak Target sw. Thank you very much.

Yes, thank you.!!!

EDIT: Reposted from the main DIY forum (thanks @Raudrive)

Hi,

I’ve been a Starkey user for 40 years, and have recently switched to Phonak Marvels (M90R). Whilst the potential is clearly there (streaming music and speech is amazingly good), I am really struggling with the sound from the mics. Everything sounds ‘over-processed’. Either everything is compressed too much, or loud sounds are REALLY loud. I have had some success asking my audi to reduce the MPO across the range, and using SoundRecover2 to help with the high freqs, but the sound is still so unpleasant, and speech in noise is still difficult.

There is so much potential, but it’s frustrating not being able to adjust these things myself. There forums have already taught me a lot about what I need to do, so I would like to go down the self-programming route.

I use Mac, so will have to get emulation software, but can anyone help me with a link to obtaining the latest Target 6.1 software?

And if possible, the best way to go about getting a noahlink wireless in England.

Thanks in advance.
Mike.

1 Like

Files received, and Target installed (on a Boot Camp partition on an iMac).

Thanks @Dusty

2 Likes

Hi! I need Unitron Ufit for older legacy.
Can you send me a PM or tell me where can I find it?
Thanks