DIY - Self Programming, How to Find Fitting Software

New hear and appear to be looking for the same. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. We were dog sitting and the dog decided to use the wife’s Phonaks as chew toys. The tears when she found out were unbearable so I am securing another set for her.

I am looking for Signia Connexx 9, can somebody help me?
Thanks!

I am looking for Phonak Target 6.0.2 fitting software. Thanks.

I’m looking for target software, any version above 5.0 will do.
Can anybody hep?
Thanks a lot.
Paul

Hi everyone,

I am looking for Oticon Genie 2 2019 and ReSound SmartFit 1.4. Can somebody help me please?

Many thanks!

I am looking for Oticon Genie 2 - 2019.1. Can anyone help?

Sam

I just switched a trial RIC Phonak for an ITC Starkey/Audibel DaVinci I24, so assume I am looking for Starkey Inspire 18.0.10291.0 Multi-Brand
I found, downloaded, installed and updated the Phonak Target software quite easily - is the Inspire software harder to get? My plan is to find and buy a Noahlink for wireless programming.
This one is on trial as well, and I want to be sure I will be able to program if I decide to buy… any help appreciated!

I am also looking for Phonak Target.
Thanks

Hello, i’m also looking for phonak target.

thanks in advance :+1:

Hey guys,

Looking for latest versions of Smart Fit and Inspire.

I have Smart Fit but the latest version it self updates to is 1.0.0.1211 :frowning_face:

Hello again,

Now I am looking for the lastest version of Widex Compass GPS 2.4. Can somebody help me please?

Thanks!

2 Likes

The latest version of Widex Compass GPS is 3.3.3030.0, please check your private messages.

3 Likes

Hi folks, due to a computer meltdown I’m desperately in need of the Target 6.0 software. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Thanks to all that replied. All set!

Hello, Could someone please pm me a link to the Target 6.0 software. Got a new computer and cant find/follow the old links anymore. Thanks!

I put a copy of the fitting software I use on a cloud drive that’s supposed to be encrypted and secure for uploading/downloading and also for files in residence there. That way, if something goes wrong with a computer, I’ll have a backup copy handy. Guess one could always backup to local media the old fashioned way, too. Just suggesting as an option to think about for the future.

True! Learnt the lesson the hard way :frowning: I was careless and assumed that I could find it online anytime and am now paying the price. When i get it this time, I’ll be making multiple copies on different media for safekeeping.

Hey guys,
I really need a link for target 6.0, or any version that works with the audeo series. I just invested in a noahlink wireless (which arrives next week) so any help would be appreciated!!!

Hello. New here. Need help finding Target 6.0.2 or 6.1 since my audiologist just died. Have new Phonak Audéo™ Marvels. Have a Noahlink on-order. Thanks in advance.

I have the Oticon Genie 2017 version. The updater says there’s no updates. The 2019 is a newer version and anyone has a copy of it?