DIY - Self Programming, How to Find Fitting Software

looking for Phonak Target.
Can you help?
Thanks

I am also looking for Phonak Target.
Thanks

New hearing aid user. Would love to try out the Phonak Target 6.01 Software. Thanks!

Got the corresponding software (Solus Max) and my RICs are adjusted accordingly, Thanks for everyone’s help.

The Hyperlinks under
Popular Fitting Software: no longer work–Whats up? Help

Thanks

Ed

It has something to do with PVC’s declaration in the following post and apparently with PVC’s departure others have decided that the gray nature of providing such links, at least on the forum, is something better left alone and it’s good to accede to PVC’s departing wish not to repost content that he created. He’s a super-intelligent person, he helped many, many others tremendously, especially people in an economic bind at being able to afford hearing aids, and it’s amazing that someone could devote so much of 10 years of their life doing what he has done. I think most of us hope very sincerely that he has found peace and happiness in whatever endeavors and enjoyments he has seen fit to retire to.

The links have been deleted. I’ll clean up the post soon to reflect the changes. In the meantime, just ask here for whatever you need. If it’s available then hopefully someone will PM a link to you.

Thank You Looking Phonak Target 6.01 Software download-Help!

I need the Target 6.01 software please.

1 Like

Thank you in advance. I’m looking for Phonak Target 6.0 fitting software.

New hear and appear to be looking for the same. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. We were dog sitting and the dog decided to use the wife’s Phonaks as chew toys. The tears when she found out were unbearable so I am securing another set for her.

I am looking for Signia Connexx 9, can somebody help me?
Thanks!

I am looking for Phonak Target 6.0.2 fitting software. Thanks.

I’m looking for target software, any version above 5.0 will do.
Can anybody hep?
Thanks a lot.
Paul

Hi everyone,

I am looking for Oticon Genie 2 2019 and ReSound SmartFit 1.4. Can somebody help me please?

Many thanks!

I am looking for Oticon Genie 2 - 2019.1. Can anyone help?

Sam

I just switched a trial RIC Phonak for an ITC Starkey/Audibel DaVinci I24, so assume I am looking for Starkey Inspire 18.0.10291.0 Multi-Brand
I found, downloaded, installed and updated the Phonak Target software quite easily - is the Inspire software harder to get? My plan is to find and buy a Noahlink for wireless programming.
This one is on trial as well, and I want to be sure I will be able to program if I decide to buy… any help appreciated!

I am also looking for Phonak Target.
Thanks

Hello, i’m also looking for phonak target.

thanks in advance :+1:

Hey guys,

Looking for latest versions of Smart Fit and Inspire.

I have Smart Fit but the latest version it self updates to is 1.0.0.1211 :frowning_face: