DIY - Self Programming, How to Find Fitting Software

I have lost my Rexfit 7.5 Connexx disk can anyone supply a copy?
Thanks Don

1 Like

Hi all,
I am looking for a link to Target 6.1 I want to adjust my KS9 hearing aids.
Thanks in advance

I’m also looking for the Phonak Target software/download. Can somebody help/pm me?
Thanks so much

hello Mike, I’m from Belgium and also looking for Phonak Target 6.2. Will try to install it on a mac under Parallels. Can you give me a hint where to find it ?
Jean-PIerre

@wntmldrs
Hi Jean-Pierre. I will send you a direct message

I am also looking for Target 6.1 software for my KS9 hearing aids. I just recently got these HA and I am interested in fine tuning one of the manual programs for playing the violin. I will share my finding in case others are interested.
Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I too am looking for Target 6.1 or 6.2 for my Phonak Marvels… best regards

Noobie here. Would someone be so kind as to PM me with the link for Target 6.1. Thank in advance!

(See edit at bottom:)
(Pretty new here.) Just ordered Phonak M30r (for one ear), plan to obtain KS9 (for other ear, in a month or two) and need to tweak my (one-year-old?) Starkey AGXswi 110. I have a Noahlink Wireless programmer on the way (from eBay). Would someone recommend links for software that I’ll need when the programmer arrives in a few days? Thank you, -Craig
Edit: Thank you. Received what I need. -Craig

New to this community and want to help my mom hear better. She has a pair of Marvels. Can somebody please help me get a copy of the Target 6.x software?

Kind regards

I also want a phonak target 6.1 software, my new hear aids can not be fitted by target 6.0. thanks!

Messaged. But 6.0 SHOULD have a mechanism in it that advises you of updates and will download the latest version.

1 Like

Hello, bought a widex evoke fusion 2 440 from online. would someone send me the download link to Widex Compass GPS latest version. also link for usb wire needed for programming.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your support. I am new to this myself. The KS9 is my first hearing aid and I am getting used to them but I am only wearing about 5 hr per day since I am using power tools ( I make violins). I have not ordered my Noahlink Wireless Unit yet because I want to see what the software will do first. I am running Win7 on a PC. Do I need the Noahlink Wireless Unit in order for the software to work or will it run without the hardware attached?

thanks again

I believe it will run. Just not sure how deep you will be able to go if you don’t have hearing aids hooked up.

The software has been sent to you, please check your PM.

Thanks got the link. if anyone selling the widex usb cable or someone can lend the cable for intial setup pls pm me. i am in bay area califorrnia.

Regards

just order your noahlink, you will be quite pleased with the Target software

Hi, i got my new Phonak today and I want the new Target 6.1 or 6.2. Its not possible to find here in Germany.
Thank you. xhollyx

Seeking Starkey Inspire and Starkey Patient Database for a Livio 1600.

Also specific information about what kind of hardware is required for making the connection between the HA and computer software. PM me please. Thank you, Tom