DIY School - (v2.0)

I just wanted to publicly thank PVC and Tenkan for all the help they do around in this forum. Its probably an unpaid volunteer thing, so to put time and effort into keeping this going. Thanks. Have a lovely day.

7 Likes

Thank you for this, could I get a link for Oticon Genie 2 please? (My Noahlink is being delivered tomorrow).

Welcome to the forum, sure check out the support files as well, quite handy.

Could someone send me the link for the Target software? Ty in advance =3

Welcome to the forum,Sure but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects, check out the target user guide as well.
There’s more guides from @pvc just by clicking his avatar.

https://www.phonak.com/en-us/site-search?q=Phonak+Target+step-by-step+guide+

Thank @tenkan I’m aware I’ll need the hardware though I have to admit I dont know why it requires a programming device if the communication is over BLE/Bluetooth. I get the idea that there is a need for maybe dual communication (something that Bluetooth can handle natively as far as I’m aware) for connecting two devices at the same time but I just haven’t seen anything stating the reason it cant communicate over any BLE device like you’d find on normal computer hardware or USB dongles.

EDIT: Well I just found the PDF about this, though I still find the point to be… well pointless. Buut I guess I’ll go shopping. Mostly I needed the Target software so I had a chance to poke around on the options to explain exactly what I want done when I go in next week for adjustments.

1 Like

Here’s a tool, namely (training session) to help you practice using Phonak Target with no risk to your current hearing aid settings. Tip: click the image below to enlarge;

1 Like

Hi guys!
Could someone send me a link for Phonaks Target (for Paradise und Lumity series) and a link for Signia Connexx (for Pure and Insio C&G series)? Would be very nice…
Thanks a lot and greetings!

Hi All, hoping to kindly get a link for Phonak Target so I can adjust my own Lumity hearing aids. Thank you in advance!

Welcome to the forum, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects.
Check out the target user guide as well, there’s also more information to be found just by clicking on @pvc avatar.

Thank you tenkan and pvc both!

1 Like

I am looking for Oticon Genie software (the older version; not Genie 2)

Thanks,

Sure ok, so have you got your programming device all sorted, check out the user guide as well.

Hi, can someone please send me a link to download Genie 2. Got Noahlink and been working with Phonak Target for many years now. Just got Oticon More s today. Thank you in advance.

Sure, looks like your all set to go then, you may want to check out the genie user guides.

Hi everyone! New to the forum, and thank PVC for preparing DIY Scbool v.2, really helpful and appreciated for the effort. I am using Phonak Audeo M, and looking for the Phonak Target. I really would like to fine tune my hearing aid, as my audiologist didn’t really do well in the adjustment. Please help! Thank you very much.

Welcome to the forum, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects.

Check out the target user guide as well, you can of course get more information about this just by clicking on @pvc avatar.

I’d really appreciate it if someone could send me a link to the Phonak Lumity fitting software. I’m about to try a set of Lumity L90s. Thank you!

Sure, but don’t forget that you’ll need the Noahlink wireless as well for DIY projects, check out the target user guide as well.

2 Likes

Can I get the Phonak Target software? My audiologist did a fine job overall, but the phone call/bluetooth streaming settings need some tweaking.