DIY School - (v2.0)

Hello all! New Oticon Real 1 user. I’m looking for a link to the Genie 2 software to do some DIY fitting. Thanks in advance.

Hi there, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects.

Don’t forget to check out the DIY school as well.

1 Like

** Musician with high octave hearing loss is in search of help programming Widex Moment 440’s to make performing music (guitar and vocals) sound more like music… Help!

HI there, sure no problem, but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects.
Check out these helpful links.
Check out the DIY school as well.

https://grandpianopassion.com/category/hearing-music/

https://musicandhearingaids.org/

DIY school 2.0 and PVC account are both down

Hi there, don’t worry he’s probably just making some alterations and be back soon.

What are you looking for at the moment?

1 Like

Hi Tenkan, I need to program and link together two KS 10.0 .
I have 2 of my right side (a replacement and old one) and need to program one to be my left. Left receiver wire in the post and should arrive any day and my NoahLink arrived today. First time programming HA but fairly confident with tech provided there are instructions.

I am back at my teaching practicum after the Easter weekend so I am hoping to get something up and running before then.

All done for you now.

No, he was suspended and decided to remove the file access unfortunately

Hello how can you be sure of this? I find it unlikely, can you confirm.

I’m guessing you saw this by now? In the forum disturbances thread about 122 I think.

Sorry I should of replied, yes I was made aware of everything.

Cheers

1 Like

Looking for Phonak Target for Mum’s Paradise P70s

Please see the answer in your other post and you can if you want, delete this double post.

Cheers

Hello, can you provide me with the download location for A&M Connexx 9.0.8/AMFit 9.0.8? My hearing aid is A&M XTM Custom P12 and the connecting device is HI-PRO. Thank you.

Hi there, hey sorry I don’t have this version, hopefully someone will come along and offer to help you out.

Cheers

Hi,
can somebody please send me Widex Compass GPS 4.4 fitting software (or newest possible version) ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hey,

is it possible to get Phonak Target software?
Would help a ton!

Hi there, what models are you using, as this determines the correct programming device to use for your DIY projects.

Hi there, you’ll also need the correct programming device as well for your DIY projects, what models are you using at the moment.

Cheers