DIY School - (v2.0)

Thank you everyone for sharing information! My HAs are Phonak L50. I’m reading the DIY School PDFs and I know I will need the Noahlink wireless hardware. Can I get a link to download the current version of Target software please?

1 Like

Hi,
can somebody please send me the latest possible version of the Phonak Target Sofware?

I know my audi has been using version 8.1.

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

I am also looking for the latest version of Target, thanks.

1 Like

I just received my AirLink 2 and have updated it. Could someone send a Widex Compass GPS software download link? Looking for v4.4. Thank you.

Hi,
I just got Oticon Real during spring break and was the only time I was able to go to Audiologist. My left hearing aid needs adjustment and I don’t have time to go since it’s 30+ miles away and never make it on time. I’ve reading about Genie 2. Could I get a copy of the software?

Here’s a link to → How to read DIY School PDF files

Suggested DIY School help files;

• 02 How to Program Your Hearing Aids
  • Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Oticon
  • Fitting Instructions Oticon Genie2; Real-More-Own
  • Noahlink Wireless - Instructions For Use
1 Like

I am a user of Amplifon branded Phonak P90 hearing aids, I downloaded and installed with your help Phonak Target I connected Noahlink Wireless which sees my hearing aids but does not connect because it says they are blocked, I read that I should change the installation key in Phonak Target setup but I don’t know the installation key for Amplifon, could you tell me what is the installation key for Amplifon in Phonak Target or any other way to unlock my hearing aids?

I don’t know of anyone who has un unlock code for a Amplifon/rebranded Phonak?

Is it possible for you to ask/demand that your seller provide the code?

can someone please provide me with the link to download the Oticon Genie 2 software for fitting my Oticon more 1

Welcome to the forum, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well, check out the user guide and don’t forget to check the DIY school,lots of information there.

Can someone please provide me with the link to download the Phonak Target software for my Phonak Audeo device?

Greatly appreciated, I’m new in the scene, unfortunately with progressive hearing loss, so I want to be able to test myself.

I understand tha tI also need the Noahlink Wireless device. When googling it from my country the cheapest option to buy it would be AliExpress… Can I trust that?!

Hi there, sure but don’t forget to read up on the DIY school, you can check out the target user guide as well.

https://www.phonak.com/en-us/site-search?q=Phonak+Target+step-by-step+guide+

I have used Aliexpress seller FORSOUND with good results.

2 Likes

Could I get a copy of phonak target?

Gotcha - you can pay it forward. :slight_smile:

hi could i get a copy of phonak target please

Welcome to the forum sure but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects, what models are you using.
Check out the target user guide as well, you can also find more information from the DIY school.

https://www.phonak.com/en-us/site-search?q=Phonak+Target+step-by-step+guide+

1 Like

PVC, I have spent hours trying to download and install ProFit and the Patient Base for Genesis. I have read your information DIY School several times to no avail. Any information anyone can provide to help me with this problem will be greatly appreciated.

Okay, where are you getting stuck, which step (from → 01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software)?
You will need to install two parts;

1. Install Starkey Pro Fit and/or Starkey Inspire (first before PatientBase)
  2. Install Starkey Patient Database
  3. Important: You must run PatientBase, not the fitting software.
    The first time you run PatientBase from the desktop-shortcut or from the Start menu, you will be asked to assign an easily remembered username and password of your choice. Remember these or get locked out!

I’m getting stuck on 1. I am thinking that the .txt file when changed to a .bat file will install Pro Fit. I must need to go some place else to download and install Pro Fit. Where should I go?