DIY - How to Self Program the Phonak Marvel Audéo M

Don’t know what “it” is, but you have a Marvel platform HA, so it’s a Noahlink.
Battery size 312 or having t-coil doesn’t have much in common with HiPro, the only models that don’t seem to work with HiPro are the rechargeable models.

It’s easy to tell if your model will accept the HiPro cable, open the battery compartment and look up inside the hearing aid, you’ll see the 4pin connection if it has it. Again having a t-coil has nothing much to do with it being able to be programmed with a HiPro.
(Sometimes there’s a separate cover plate on the HA that you need to pop off, easy to find if the Sky has one)

Lol. Sorry :slight_smile: my mistake. It being the specs of sky m m30 :slight_smile: it mentiones only noahlink and targer 6.1 :slight_smile:

The Phonak M aids using size 13 batteries can be programmed with cables I believe. Rechargeable and size 312 battery aids are wireless only. The Noahlink Wireless is the programmer to have now.

Hi Raudrive, hey it seems that the Audeo M 312T is HiPro compatible, this is what I was going off, but yes definitely those other 312 battery sizes aren’t compatible after all.

1 Like

Hi, I’m looking for Target 6.X software for my Marvel M90R HA’s.
Many thanks.

If you haven’t got it yet, have a look at the ’ DIY - Self Programming, How to Find Fitting Software’ thread.

duplicate post - I am sorry

You can delete your own posts. Click the Three…Dots icon under your post. (I use my post for example because I can’t see your delete button.) It expends into several more choices including Trash Can. I believe it is flagged for delete but not actually removed for a day.
swissGeorge-Delete-42
You are new. It is possible your postings and deletions will be held for moderator attention until the mod decides you won’t make trouble or spam.

Sorry, I didn’t reply to the thread.
I got it. Same day I posted

When ppl (and documents too) mention NOAHlink sometimes there is name confusion. NOAHlink is not Noahlink Wireless.

Below is an image of the old obsolete programming device NOAHlink. This thread;
Evolution of the Hearing Aid Programming Device may help explain the differences.

c3

Husky:

Your English is much better than my Spanish, and I live in San Diego.

I hope you were able to obtain a set of Marvels. I’ve been off this thread for a while, but when I read your thread I understood the frustration you must feel without being able to hear. Most of us wind up taking on bad habits (drinking was mine) to cope with the depression and distress.

I hope you are well.

I may be in the market to purchase new hearing aids soon. If I do, I can send you my M50’s (should you still need them). IF not, I’d like to have them for back-up.

Good luck. By the way, do hearing aids help you to hear in the left ear?

1 Like

thnk you very much! no in my left i cannot ear notthing only my right ear is 40%

and yes i will very apreciated if you can help me, i have one earing aid very old and generic i thinkmy aid has 12 years ago of use. just need to know what i need to buy to reprogram the aid or if you know somebody can do remotely.

thank you very much POPPE TIM

Hi there, just saw your response. I haven’t yet purchased a new pair, so I still need my current Marvels.

Can you obtain an audiogram for your right ear? If you can, then I can program and ship you the aid once available. Otherwise, it will just result in more frustration. Send me your audiogram.

thank you very much! dont worry when is available is ok i can wait.

sure i have a audiogram in my papers ill search for that and ill send to your inbox

thanks again!

HI!

I hope you ok!

I have remember you offer is still stands?