Danalogic ambio faulty

Is it just me. Danalogic gn ambio faulty I’ve had 5 pairs now and each time they have a problem with the sound is this a common fault .what could be causing it ,one pair I had the same day problems started
getting so frustrated as NHS Just Don’t Know Why this is happening .could it be static ,I have been wearing hearing aids for over 20 years and and never had problems with them till I got these make.

Danalogic are cheap remakes of Resound . My mum had Danalogic and constantly has problems with them. I have Oticon engage and if I was ever offered Danalogic I would decline.

Very common for the Danalogic to failed.

They are not the best NHS Aids and cost the NHS the least compared to Oticon and Phonak.

1 Like

I have danalogic ambio 77 and just have problem after problem with them. Static is horrible, I have gone back countless times to get them adjusted but nothing works. I am saving every month for private hearing aids and unfortunately had to use the money to fix my house rendering so back to the grind! Are you able to afford to pay private?

I have had the Danologic S 77 now for the last couple of weeks after not being able to reliably connect into phone / computer with Bluetooth on a pair of Phonak aids. These Ambio’s do connect to my phone via Bluetooth after changing some settings to allow audio to each aid (cannot get computer to stream, connects and allows pairing but unable to see in device settings).
I do however have a noise problem which I would probably describe as static, i.e. crackling and popping at a low level. However this only occurs when I am in my car (not just my car) so I can only assume that this is interference from the cars electrical system. I can only suggest the aids are not very well shielded. It may be worth just trying your hearing aids in different location.
I hope that helps, these aids are NHS ones, another issue I have is the fitting and it is difficult to get follow up appointments now since Covid, there are no drop in services by the NHS any more in my area.

halo Zebras
@Zebras
do you know the program for ambio 77 ?

best regards
Boea