Connexx 9 software, where to get

Welcome to the forum, sure, but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects.
Check out the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

can i get the software conexx?

Can I also get the Connexx 9 software? Thank you.

Welcome to the forum sure, you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless for your DIY projects.
Do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

hi, Can I also get the Connexx 9 software? Thank you.

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, don’t forget your Noahlink wireless programming device, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time, especially the videos.

Hello
Can I also get the Connexx 9 software?
I have pure IX.
Thank you.

Welcome to the forum, sure and you’ll need the Noahlink wireless, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

I am also looking for the latest copy of the Rexton Connexx software. Do you know where I can find it to download???

hi, Can I also get the Connexx 9 software? Thank you.

All done for you, just remember to read the user guides before jumping in, I’m sure you’ll find it all easy enough.

1 Like

The link does not work. Can you provide the connexx9 download file please?

Don’t bother with this ex member, long gone,but nevertheless if you check your PM, you’ll find everything you’ll need for any DIY project.

1 Like

Thank you for your help.

Would be grateful for a link to Connexx 9. Just got a Noahlink.

Thx

Welcome to the forum, sure, great your giving DIY a go, it’s all pretty easy enough, but do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hi,

Would be grateful if I get a link to download Connexx 9

Thank you!

Welcome to the forum, sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for any DIY projects, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hi there please be very careful about downloading from other sources and “new” forum members, only download from known long term forum members, you don’t want links with virus/melware + corrupt files.Here you go,just be sure to make 2 clients when you start preparing for programming, one to save your original audiology settings and one for your DIY project.

Connexx software.

User guides.

Video guides.

Can I please get the latest Connexx software? also, I have silk 7IX + Cros, which programing device is compatible? Thanks!