Connexx 9 software, where to get

Hi there, sure the Rexton flavoured version of Connexx is available, you probably already know that you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for any DIY projects.
Do read the user guide as well as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

thanks.
can anyone drop info about noahlink?
what version/model should I buy?

You mean the Noahlink wireless programming device, just get the ones being sold on eBay and Amazon, there’s supposedly a MK 2 version coming but it’s not going to make any difference at this stage.

1 Like

Hi,

Just ordered a Noahlink. Anyone that has a link for latest Connexx? Thank you so much.

Hi there, sure it’s available, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Link to latest Connexx Please. Thanks!

Hi there, sure that one’s available, do you have your Noahlink wireless for your DIY projects, check out the user guides as well very helpful for setting up the first time.

1 Like

Can anyone send me a link for the latest Connexx? Thank you very much

Hi there, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless for your DIY projects, read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

1 Like

I too would like the Connexx link.

While I’m not planning on doing any programming, I would like to know what my Hearing Professional can adjust.

Thanks

Hi there, sure, that’s a great idea, always good to be on the same level as your fitter.

Hi there I would like to ask for a connexx link, HA See public name.
Thanks a lot!

Gern

Welcome to the forum, sure, have you got your Noahlink wireless programming device, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

1 Like

Anyone have the latest connexx software? please send me the link. TY!!

Hi there, sure, are you considering doing a DIY project, if so you’ll need the correct programming device depending on what models you have, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first.

1 Like

I’m kindly asking for the Connexx link. I would like to know what my Hearing Professional can adjust on Signia Intuis 3 Click CIC.

Thank you!

Welcome to the forum, sure an older version wound probably be suitable for the Intuis.

Hello, would it be possible to get any link for downloading Conexx 9 Signia software, please?
Many thanks.
Zuzana

Hello, can someone give me a link for Download Connexx 9 ?
Thanks.

Welcome to the forum, sure, don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless as well, do read the user guide as it’s very helpful.

1 Like