Connexx 9 software, where to get

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, you’ll also need the correct programming device for your DIY projects.

Will someone give me a link to (latest) Connexx 9 software. I’m trying to update my Rexton BiCore C R-Li hearing aids so I can connect my hearing aids directly to my laptop to listen with Bluetooth. Thanks. I hope I’m not breaking guidelines by asking.

Welcome to the forum, sure but you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects, best to read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time, what update is available for direct streaming to your laptop I wonder.

The Noahlink wireless devices currently on eBay are coming from either China or India. Amazon also has them. Is there only one version of the Noahlink wireless? I’m in the US and would probably go with Amazon. Appreciate any info and your opinion. I will be using it on my Costco Rexton Bi-Core’s.
Thanks

Yeah the Noahlink wireless is sometimes available from UK or USA eBay sellers, but just get the one from Amazon and you’ll be good to go.

Reply much appreciated.

1 Like

Hi. Could someone help me get a link for conned 9 for windows software for Costco Rexton Adore Li hearing aids? Then I have to buy Noahlink from eBay. Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum, yes it’s a good idea to get the Noahlink wireless programming device sorted so you can start your DIY projects, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hello,
Please , anyone to send the link for downloading Conexx 9 Signia software.
Many thanks.
Zuzana

Hi there, don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects.

1 Like

Can I get the link as well. I have a noahlink and have read the guide as well. You’re doing gods work by providing us with the link. Many thanks!

Welcome to the forum, great your giving DIY a go, it’s not too hard, as you’ve read the guides and have the Noahlink wireless you’ll be up and running in no time.

I’m in the process of choosing my first HAs. In the last two weeks I tried out Audioservice RS HAs in two different versions yesterday I got Widex HAs to compare with Audioservice. Now I want to look into the configuration of both HAs and therefor need the connexx software and the compass gps software. My Noahlink wireless also arrived yesterday. Please send the links for the downloads.
Thank you

Welcome to the forum, great your giving DIY a go, it’s all pretty easy enough, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hi, Can you share download link? I have already Noahlink and read instructions. Thanks

Welcome to the forum, great your giving DIY a go, it’s all pretty easy enough and Connexx is easy to navigate, since you have the hardware you’ll be up and running in no time.

Hi
Can you please give me the Connexx 9 software download link for signia hearing aid l would be grateful to you.

Welcome to the forum, great your giving DIY a go, Connexx is pretty easy to navigate but you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hi can someone please send me a link to download Connexx 9? I have the ConnexAir device for my Signia Silk 7X hearing aids but I cant seem to find the software. Thank you so much!

Hi can someone please send me a link to download Connexx 9? I have the ConnexAir device for my Signia Silk 7X hearing aids but I cant seem to find the software. Thank you so much!