Connexx 9 software, where to get

Welcome to the forum, sure no problem, check your PM.

Hello, could someone send me the download link for the Connexx software? I have been looking for it for a long time so I can calibrate my mother’s hearing aids.
Blessings for all!

Welcome to the forum, sure but you’ll also need the correct programming device for any DIY projects, what are the exact model your mum is using, please read the user guides before jumping in, most of it is easy enough, but because your considering doing for someone else just make sure you have done your research.

Hello Tenkan, i’m an audiologist trying to help isolated people from rural zones, and i just got a patient with 2 PURE 312 signia Hearing aids, i’m pretty sure i need Connexx 9 and a noahlink wireless, i already have the NoahLink, could you provide me the Link for Connexx 9 download?

Welcome to the forum, sure check your PM.

Hi ,please provide link for signia connexx 9

Hi there, sure but which version, this depends on which models you are using, you’ll also need the correct programming device.

Hi, can you DM for me to?

Welcome to the forum sure but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects.
Do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Please dm for Signia Connex, thank you! :slight_smile:

Hi there, I already sent in your other post from an hour ago.

Cheers

Is it possible Audio Service, I’m not sure if is same to Signia software.

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, you’ll also need the correct programming device for your DIY projects.

Will someone give me a link to (latest) Connexx 9 software. I’m trying to update my Rexton BiCore C R-Li hearing aids so I can connect my hearing aids directly to my laptop to listen with Bluetooth. Thanks. I hope I’m not breaking guidelines by asking.

Welcome to the forum, sure but you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects, best to read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time, what update is available for direct streaming to your laptop I wonder.

The Noahlink wireless devices currently on eBay are coming from either China or India. Amazon also has them. Is there only one version of the Noahlink wireless? I’m in the US and would probably go with Amazon. Appreciate any info and your opinion. I will be using it on my Costco Rexton Bi-Core’s.
Thanks

Yeah the Noahlink wireless is sometimes available from UK or USA eBay sellers, but just get the one from Amazon and you’ll be good to go.

Reply much appreciated.

1 Like

Hi. Could someone help me get a link for conned 9 for windows software for Costco Rexton Adore Li hearing aids? Then I have to buy Noahlink from eBay. Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum, yes it’s a good idea to get the Noahlink wireless programming device sorted so you can start your DIY projects, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.